M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is everyone from?? :dontknow:
What year and color is your "9" :dontknow:
How many miles do you have on it and what kind of mod's if any do you have :dontknow:
I live east of Midwest City, have a red 07 w/ 613 miles on it, haven't done my 600 mile service yet. I've got a Rifle windshield ordered for it, hope it comes in this week. :joke:

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Broken Arrow (east of tulsa)
06 fastest Black color of course
3400 miles
LED strip tailights, relocated license plate, removed stock exhaust baffles, de-badged, lowered 2.5",JSD mod, custom decals

·
Registered
277 Posts
Guthrie Ok, North of Oklahoma City.  Black '06, 1,000 miles.

Removed tank stickers, reflectors, and the "black plastic thing" under fender. Added an under-fender license plate/turn signal bracket, an LED lit license plate frame, changed turn signals f + r, raised handlebars, moved tach into the headlight cowling, and added JSD-3M.

Hopefully this fall/winter I will add breathers, exhaust, PCIII, and the Metzeler 260 out back.  :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BlkM109r said:
Broken Arrow (east of tulsa)
06 fastest Black color of course
3400 miles
LED strip tailights, relocated license plate, removed stock exhaust baffles, de-badged, lowered 2.5",JSD mod, custom decals
I'm going to be in Tulsa Tues. & Wed. Would like to see your bike
M109okie

·
Registered
51 Posts
Durant, 06 Silver, Debadged & ISO grips with helmet lock. Only 109 in town.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BlkM109r said:
m109okie, was great to meet you last week, It's good to be able to put faces with the names here.
Same Here :bigthumbsup: I really like seeing your mods on your bike. I cut the tail out of my bike Sunday. Put on LED turns and LED tag light. Also put on the 3m mod. Hope you can make it to Fayettville.
I'm going to order a red shirt with the M109 logo. If you have any more of those patches , my address is 1601 Pennington Cir. Midwest City, OK 73130Â :joke:

·
Registered
371 Posts
okie sounds like you are really close to hill and myself. hey there is a ride that leaves ok honda suuz on sunnylane around 1830 on sat hope to see you there.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Just noticed the chapter for oklahoma. This is great . I have a silver 06' . Purchaced in june. Broke my leg on my atvshortly after geting the 109. I did not ride for 2 months. Back on her now and just passed 5,000 miles. I love this bike. I live in Newalla wich is about 15 miles east of mwc. I ride to work anytime the weather is decent. Only mods i have is the hellcat windshield for the colder weather.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I live in Lawton and my bike is Silver; I have only drilled the pipes, made my own license plate bracket and changed the rear turn signals, other than that it`s just as it left the factory.

·
Registered
371 Posts
well i dont know very many Oklahoma people, so I'm up to meet new riders. i would be up for a ride to hooters (hell yeah) for the Oklahoma chapter. yes i know what hooters. lest get the center distance of the furthest n/s/e/w and go to a hooters at that point :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Waaasssuuuuppp! This is Toyotaman. My name is Bob Soukup. I live in Tulsa and just got my RED 07' in October. We just did a 250+ mile ride up 80 to Ft. Gibson then to 10 next to the Illinios river to Jay, Pryor and then back to Tulsa. The rodes are glass smooth and filled with curves. It was awesome. We have a plan to go to the Ozarks soon. Arkansas rodes in the Ozarks are to good to describe. It will be about 400 miles from Tulsa. If your interested, we are just waiting for a decent 60 degree plus day. Adios

·
Registered
101 Posts
I guess i never left a post here. I'm Jay and i live in Midwest city. I have an 06 blk with custom pipes, custom lights, PC3, jds, 280 rear, R.E. intakes, relocated tach, flame ISO grips, A. Ness mirrors, D badged and removed rear tag mount and went with side mount. Took to Cycle 1 for dyno ( 118rwhp&117.5ftp torque).

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Hello all I'm Ronnie I live in Spiro just west of Ft Smith Ar.
Just came off a 2005 Hayabusa and on the 2007 109
no mods yet I have a JSD but haven't installed it yet.
Doing work on the rear seat right now trying to make it right
for the wife.

·
Registered
62 Posts
26, male, South OKC

2006 Black 1700 miles... see sig for mods

1 - 20 of 55 Posts