M109 Rider Forums banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
Everywhere and nowhere. 😀 By Yosemite now and planning on taking the 101 North to Washington over the next month or so.

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Everywhere and nowhere. 😀 By Yosemite now and planning on taking the 101 North to Washington over the next month or so.
I was just thinking Ryno...if you were to actually list all of the places you have lived (no matter how long you were there, and since it seems to be a never ending journey), the Moderators would have to solicit the help of the Computer Gurus to write another program that handle all of that data at once. :)(y)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Northern California
How far north?

Will you be in the area around May 19th? Me and some buddies are riding out of Fresno to Sonora, then south hwy 49 through the "Mini dragon". It would be cool to have a fellow M109R enthusiast along for the ride. It is a great ride.

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
How far north?

Will you be in the area around May 19th? Me and some buddies are riding out of Fresno to Sonora, then south hwy 49 through the "Mini dragon". It would be cool to have a fellow M109R enthusiast along for the ride. It is a great ride.
I have been in Coursegold for almost a month now. I have been on some great twisty roads. 41 into the park and 41 to 49 to 140 into the park. I am pulling out in a week, so I will not be here then. Have a great ride.

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
I was just thinking Ryno...if you were to actually list all of the places you have lived (no matter how long you were there, and since it seems to be a never ending journey), the Moderators would have to solicit the help of the Computer Gurus to write another program that handle all of that data at once. :)(y)
This is a year out of date, but Linda updates it every year to show our travels. This only shows up to 4/2020.
452C4B9D-15CE-45EE-AD6B-631B09D3B8CC.jpeg

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Ryno, your travels have been nothing short of Truly Epic my brother. I've never known anyone in my entire life, who has traveled anywhere near as much as you have. That must be a ton of fun!!!
:)(y)(y)(y):)

·
Registered
2009 / VZR1800
3,524 Posts
:)
Born in Slovakia, since 25yrs old lived in Ontario Canada,
and after 40 yrs. there, I moved back to Slovakia, for last
10 yrs. had "9" in both countries. Now only one here. 😈

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
Ryno, your travels have been nothing short of Truly Epic my brother. I've never known anyone in my entire life, who has traveled anywhere near as much as you have. That must be a ton of fun!!!
:)(y)(y)(y):)
It is, always great seeing new places and meeting great people along the way. The only down side is some times as wake up and forget we’re I am. 🤣😀

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
I’m going to be nice and not reply with what Colleen tells me. 🤪
Hope life has been treating you well Mike.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts