M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm going to visit Orlando FL after a few weeks and I want to buy some parts and stuff for my 109r. Do you know where it's best to buy?
Best regards,
^-^

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Hi, I'm going to visit Orlando FL after a few weeks and I want to buy some parts and stuff for my 109r. Do you know where it's best to buy?
Best regards,
^-^
Why does it have to be in Orlando and why OEM? If you really want oem, why not just go to www.oneidasuzuki.com and have it shipped. They generally have the best prices. Or, just locate a Suzuki dealer in Orlando and call and order so it is waiting when you get there.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Hey Pops, what you think shipping to Iceland would be??
??? Soooo, anyway......I think he is planning on loading up on OEM Suzuki while in Orlando. Maybe someone in Fla will chime in with something constructive.

G

·
??? Soooo, anyway......I think he is planning on loading up on OEM Suzuki while in Orlando. Maybe someone in Fla will chime in with something constructive.
Piss off. I don't think Pops read before he replied and I was elbowing him. Mind your own.

I'll follow you around for every reply and make sure you you stay on point, how's that?

·
Registered
960 Posts
Piss off. I don't think Pops read before he replied and I was elbowing him. Mind your own.

I'll follow you around for every reply and make sure you you stay on point, how's that?
Following you around? The world revolves around you, I guess?:dontknow: Simmer down.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts

Following you around? The world revolves around you, I guess?:dontknow: Simmer down.
:pop:

·
Registered
6,402 Posts

lol, I read and saw he was from Iceland. However, depending on the amount ordered, he might find that the price of shipping vs. the higher dealer charge, it might not be that bad to get it to iceland.

G

·
lol, I read and saw he was from Iceland. However, depending on the amount ordered, he might find that the price of shipping vs. the higher dealer charge, it might not be that bad to get it to iceland.
Yeah, I thought maybe you missed that crucial fact. A tire from England to USA was $100 shipping. ONE.

Why Orlando? Imagine he's going to Mouseland, maybe. If they're anything like my dealer, they stock jack anyway.

Maybe our new Moderator/Goodwill Ambassador/All Around Swell Guy NM can organize his trip.

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Yeah, I thought maybe you missed that crucial fact. A tire from England to USA was $100 shipping. ONE.

Why Orlando? Imagine he's going to Mouseland, maybe. If they're anything like my dealer, they stock jack anyway.

Maybe our new Moderator/Goodwill Ambassador/All Around Swell Guy NM can organize his trip.
LOL, I assumed he wasn't bringing his bike so figured whatever parts would be fairly small. That is why I figured if it was a one time bulk order it might not be too bad. He might even say $50+ but ordering at oneida vs. the dealer. That way it would make up for shipping. Not sure how much it really costs to get to his country though.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Best regards,
^-^
another good options, depending on what parts you are looking for is J&P cycles. If you are going to be in Orlando, I would recommend taking the trip there, they are in Ormond Beach (just north of Daytona) take I-4 north, when you hit I-95 it is about 15-20 north. It would be about an hour and a half (with orlando traffic) but if you are looking for some cool stuff it is worth the trip. In that general area, you have a butt load of major retailors that we all use, Corbin seats has a shop on US 1 (about a mile east of I-95), Coasto moto wheels, the worlds largest Harley dealership (not that Harley's are all that, but the shop is amazing) Lots of good options right there. well worth the trip.

have a good time, tell Mickey I say hello

·
Registered
901 Posts
I use Deland Motorsports. It's about 40 miles north of Orlando, straight up I-4. Like BigPapaM109 said, you can order your parts and have them waiting for you when you get there. Their website is http://www.delandmotorsports.com/.

-Josh
:agree:

Speak with Ashley Cooper in Customer Service / Parts Dept. She's second to none. Always kind, very helpful and knowledgeable with the M109 parts. www.boulevardsuzuki.com which IS Deland Motorsports

Tell her we sent you...and she'll take care of ya.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you "guy's" for all the information's. They will come handy.
You all assume that I'm a guy :redfaced: well wrong! :D:D:D I'm an old lady 8)
Yes the shipping cost to Iceland is allot and then they add it to the prize of the part and then they add 30% tax :verymad: and after that they add 25%:verymad: vat. so if you are going abroad you use the trip :doorag:
I said that I would be there after couple of weeks..well I should have said,, months - March .. Daytona bike week :D

·
Registered
608 Posts
Thank you "guy's" for all the information's. They will come handy.
You all assume that I'm a guy :redfaced: well wrong! :D:D:D I'm an old lady 8)
Yes the shipping cost to Iceland is allot and then they add it to the prize of the part and then they add 30% tax :verymad: and after that they add 25%:verymad: vat. so if you are going abroad you use the trip :doorag:
I said that I would be there after couple of weeks..well I should have said,, months - March .. Daytona bike week :D
Nice to meet another lady 109 rider. Enjoy your trip.

·
Registered
561 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
:agree:

Speak with Ashley Cooper in Customer Service / Parts Dept. She's second to none. Always kind, very helpful and knowledgeable with the M109 parts. www.boulevardsuzuki.com which IS Deland Motorsports

Tell her we sent you...and she'll take care of ya.
And yes, Ashley is super helpful!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Buying parts is ok from this place, but never get your bike worked on there. I took my bike there for the fuel rail replacement. One they thought I made up the fact of the fuel replacement. Then I picked my bike up at night and took it home to find my nightmare. I have the big air intakes and these morons left out 2 screws on each side and snapped 2 of the tabs that screw onto the motor. Called them up and talked to them about it. They could have cared less. Funny thing was my dad was buying a C109r at the time and I was negoiating the deal. Well my dad did not end up buying from them and they couldnt care less about he damage they did to my motorcycle. Never again at that place!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts