M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Yeah, the title of that photo sums it up pretty well. I bet a good number of riders go down in that section.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Looks like some one got there horse drunk to lay out that road, but it looks like it would be fun. :D :bigthumbsup:

G

·
I rode on some roads like that in the mountains of PA last weekend. What a blast. Switchbacks, steep inclines, etc. One road was about 15 feet wide solid rock on one side, 300 foot drop on the other. Around 9:00 at night, pouring down rain we had to ride down this road and talk about white knuckle riding. Worst part was when someone in a cage was coming the other way. Road was sloped toward the drop off which made for some interesting riding.

Great photo bro.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Wow, I have the same bag and the same color bike...I like that little bag it holds my liner for my Joe Rocket jacket and still has room for my camera...

·
Registered
355 Posts
Man that is some serious scenery!!! The only ride I made today was from Milwaukee, Wis to Dallas, Tex on the darn airplane. Bike is in the storage room and both it and I are depressed. Enjoy those twisties!!!!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Bullie said:
Man that is some serious scenery!!! The only ride I made today was from Milwaukee, Wis to Dallas, Tex on the darn airplane. Bike is in the storage room and both it and I are depressed. Enjoy those twisties!!!!
That was me for the last MONTH Bullie.. I feel your pain!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Yesterday...I rode to Poopy's!!!
Savanna, IL.

Today, I reckon that I should get my head out of my backside and my backside out of the basement. Not many GOOD riding days left here in Northwestern IL!
I'll probably ride out to a friend's house for dinner that his wife seems to think that I need to eat...lol

·
Registered
448 Posts
I went to see a few of my HD buddies, and like the commerical says, the look on their faces PRICELESS :hot:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Today (11-4) I rode my bike to my friends garage that was about 2 miles away to put my lowering bones on. I love the look of the bike now but can`t tell you how it feels and handles untill tomorrow when it gets warmer out. It was 29 degrees out when I was riding it today so I went right home after the installation of the lowering bones, I know, I will post pics soon.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Got together with "G", a new M owner, and some local VTX riders. We headed to the hills but the weather looked pretty ominus (snowy!) the higher we went, so we cruised around closer to home. Had a nice meal and continued the ride for another hour or so. Got to meet some good people and put another 150 miles or so on the M :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Trouble_Is said:
Got together with "G", a new M owner, and some local VTX riders. We headed to the hills but the weather looked pretty ominus (snowy!) the higher we went, so we cruised around closer to home. Had a nice meal and continued the ride for another hour or so. Got to meet some good people and put another 150 miles or so on the M :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

I had a good time!!!!! Still getting used to Suzi..... :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts