M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of a friend got a Suzuki M109R out the door for $12,000. That included tax, everything. Seems like a good deal. Anyone here beat it at an Ohio dealer? I'm near Cleveland, and would like to pick up a black 2007 soon. This thing as much fun to ride as everyone says?

·
Registered
382 Posts
:p YES LOTS OF FUN
AND HANG ON TIGHT

DID U SAY BLACK ??

I GUESS NO ONE TOLD U SILVER IS FASTER ?? :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :p
THATS OK GOOD LUCK WITH BLACK !!
AND HANG O N !! :evil:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Gazoobla said:
A friend of a friend got a Suzuki M109R out the door for $12,000. That included tax, everything. Seems like a good deal. Anyone here beat it at an Ohio dealer? I'm near Cleveland, and would like to pick up a black 2007 soon. This thing as much fun to ride as everyone says?Â
$11, 800 tax included

Harding Motorcycles, they tried many ways to scam me on things they promised , jsut know what you want and pay attn to the numbers but you'll be fine. Its in canton ohio, i drove from cleveland in the rain to go pick up.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Try Metro Motorcycle in Mantua. Ask for Jeff and tell him John sent you. 330-274-0100 Let him know the price you found else where and he should beat it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I paid 10,600 with the 5 yrs warranty it was 12,500 T$T OTD. They threw in a set of soft bags and the Suz large windscreen too! They stood behind the deal even though the windshield took until Aug to get, cause they didn't exist yet. I had an awesome buying experience although I wasn't too pleased with their shop rates. A.S.K in Grove City Ohio

1 - 5 of 5 Posts