M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow! this is the most quite I have seen this board since being a member. :dontknow:

Only 21 members logged in here and very little new posts to catch up on. Where did ya all go?

Sorry i dont have anything more interesting to say, but man its quite in here. :pop:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
109RS said:
i'm still here. i've been out all day, i still have two pages to catch up on
LOL. I m glad you are still here man. I thought I was gonna start having an online conversation with myself. :redfaced:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Trogdor said:
Duh, we're out riding!!! :joke:
Wish I could say the same, buts its raining cats and dogs here in Albuquerque, NM :(

·
Registered
230 Posts
Well I am still here. Sad to say that I was recently diagnosed with carpal tunnel in both wrists an can't ride much. :mad:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
109ster said:
Well I am still here. Sad to say that I was recently diagnosed with carpal tunnel in both wrists an can't ride much. :mad:
Doh! thats a bummer man, sorry to hear it. Get well, and don't be typing to much.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Decided to only post if it was relative to the bike. Sick of those posts asking what people do for a living or how they place their brake foot on the peg, or which allen wrench looks the nicest. Seems like a lot of posts on here aren't really informative so I have cut back. Maybe others have noticed and not needed to post as much either.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Been riding :bigthumbsup:

G

·
I have been working on buying a new house, but I did fire up the clutch post folks last night.

Anyway, Wife has a garage sale tommorow and I am going for a ride with the VTX guys here in PHX.

TAZ

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I've been enjoying the hospitality of American Airlines for the last couple of days as I bounce between states going to training and conferences.

Probably won't be on as much as I'd like to be for the next couple of months actually :(

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Ruben said:
Wow! this is the most quite I have seen this board since being a member. :dontknow:

Only 21 members logged in here and very little new posts to catch up on. Where did ya all go?

Sorry i dont have anything more interesting to say, but man its quite in here. :pop:
Yes it is quite quiet! :p :p

·
Registered
327 Posts
my wife is allways on the computer my child is allways on the laptop . my wife is mean my child is very high mainance so i spend alot of time in the garage or at work

·
Registered
443 Posts
I'm fairly new here, but I am here.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Both my Daughters Laptops are on the blink so I gave mine to my one Daughter ....now she won't give it back. I don't like using the desktop. JOHN

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.