M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
Firefighter might have them to. Joe made the design but I think Firefighter has the rights to it.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
I know some one that would put it on your window. No decal. Guy does some nice work.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Firefighter might have them to. Joe made the design but I think Firefighter has the rights to it.
I believe that's where I got mine from (I bought it at last year's Meet)...love it! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
copyrighted ....LMFAO....Ask me if I care....

·
Registered
319 Posts
copyrighted ....LMFAO....Ask me if I care....
I wonder why you're on the ignore list of most of the members on here? hmm.... posts like this maybe? well now you're on mine as well

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I wonder why you're on the ignore list of most of the members on here? hmm.... posts like this maybe? well now you're on mine as well
:agree:Copyrighted or not it is all about respect! It was Blkm109's design and the right thing to do is to buy from him or ask his permission to duplicate it. This is a nice forum with a bunch of nice guys and I like to make my contribution being a part of it.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
I'll put a S and the end of the BoulevardS... Make you feel better?

The one thing I am not is a two face. I got something to say I would say it to your face.

Think i'll have my friend put it on the bottom of my windshield with the name
Bouleveards.

What i'm pointing out here is that all you have to do is change one little thing to it and its not the same.

I still think copyright right is a place where they can take your money. Its one thing do do it in big biz, not with a little decal.

And if your not making a profit off it it, its all good. My bud would do it for free. LMFAO.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
I'll put a S and the end of the BoulevardS... Make you feel better?

The one thing I am not is a two face. I got something to say I would say it to your face.

Think i'll have my friend put it on the bottom of my windshield with the name
Bouleveards.

What i'm pointing out here is that all you have to do is change one little thing to it and its not the same.

I still think copyright right is a place where they can take your money. Its one thing do do it in big biz, not with a little decal.

And if your not making a profit off it it, its all good. My bud would do it for free. LMFAO.
Wow you have to be the most uneducated person on the earth to think all you have to do is add a "s" at the end of word or design. Try using the apple logo and just add a "s" at the end and see who wins in court. At first I thought people here picked on you a bit because of the whole 280 on a stock rim but now I see you are just a theif and a douche bag! I hope someone breaks out your back window!

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Maybe i'm like this because of the way they act when it comes to the 280 on a stock rim. And what i think is safe or unsafe. Love the name calling. + I like busting balls. It brings out the douche bags. LMFAO

1 - 20 of 89 Posts