M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
J R said:
Dang sorry to hear you didnt get yours :confused: EVERYBODY ELSE DID :joke: :joke: :joke: :joke: :joke:
Yea I love mine, best pipes I've seen yet. Think I picked up about 20 hp and 10 mpg too. :joke:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Lamonster said:
Yea I love mine, best pipes I've seen yet. Think I picked up about 20 hp and 10 mpg too. :joke:
I got the same results... Plus There was a 50% refund check in the box :yikes: :yikes: :joke: :joke:

Sledzep

G

·
sledzep01 said:
I got the same results... Plus There was a 50% refund check in the box :yikes: :yikes: :joke: :joke:

Sledzep
I didn't get a 50% refund check but a coupon for a free leather jacket!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok Ok so I am wining but I would really like to know the truth of when the Roadburners will be in because if it is going to be another month I will can the order from Direct parts and order Cobras

Does any one know what the truth about Road burners actually is????
: :confused:

·
Registered
117 Posts
I think the latest update was Aug. 8th..... of this year.... I think.
If you are tired of waiting like I am, then you should hack up your factory exhaust and hopefully that makes you happy enough until they release them. I wasn't going to, but can't wait any longer for these to come out.

G

·
My bike is a later '06 and the 3" Roadburners came installed. Not to mention the jacket, coupon and all the free Asian massages (with happy ending) you can use in a year. God I love Suzuki.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts