M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Mobile, AL I never see any 9 rider there got to be some out there tired of seeing all the HD riders. WHERE YOU AT.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I'm moving to Pensacola in December. Is that close enough?

·
Registered
893 Posts
I live in Mobile, AL I never see any 9 rider there got to be some out there tired of seeing all the HD riders. WHERE YOU AT.
47steeler (Ron) here in Gulfport, Ms - always ready to ride so drop a line when up for a ride but it has been a tad too hot to ride in the middle of the day so I usually ride first thing in the morning or late evening - just drop me a PM

·
Registered
890 Posts
Hey TA I sent you a pm you back when you were thinking of drilling your exhaust never heard back. It's true there is not a lot of 9's around here It makes us special .

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree it has been way to hot, but one day we might all be able to get together and put a few miles on them. MS and Pensacola are both a 45 - 50 min. from Mobile.

Wide Load I remember and thanks for the input, but I could not resist getting the scorpion exhaust. Where do you live in Mobile. May be we can do a evening ride one day.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I am over in Theodore and Irvington almost every other week visiting family.Soon as the Summer pop up T-storms are done I'll be riding the bike over there a lot. I was actually there last night and left this morning to head back home. 70 of my 100 mile trip was in heavy rain today with just a t-shirt jeans and a open face helmet. Got the crap beat out of me.

I'm long over due for a ride with 47steeler .Maybe we can all get together here pretty soon.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I am over in Theodore and Irvington almost every other week visiting family.Soon as the Summer pop up T-storms are done I'll be riding the bike over there a lot. I was actually there last night and left this morning to head back home. 70 of my 100 mile trip was in heavy rain today with just a t-shirt jeans and a open face helmet. Got the crap beat out of me.

I'm long over due for a ride with 47steeler .Maybe we can all get together here pretty soon.
:agree: We need to ride soon as it cools down a bit - drop me a line soon my friend

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
:agree: We need to ride soon as it cools down a bit - drop me a line soon my friend
I will man. The wife has been in and out of the hospital so it's stepped on a lot of my plans the last couple of months. She just had a major surgery and will be out of work for about 5 more weeks.All I gotta say is I hope this is the last of her problems and thank God for FMLA.

Catch up with you soon.:bigthumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts