M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where are you '07 owners getting your bikes? All the dealers in SD/MN I've spoken to claim that none are out and won't be until after the Sept. dealer show.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Well they are out...But not around here either...Just called my dealer 5 min ago...He is still trying to get one....

·
Registered
185 Posts
I heard that if your dealer didn't put on his pre-order sheet that he wanted "ASAP delivery" when he pre-ordered his '07 109's then he'd have to wait till after the Sept. dealer show to get his in. My dealer only did an ASAP delivery on two '07 109's (one white, one black) the rest he will get in Sept. Suzuki is still messing up on the orders even though the dealer asked for ASAP delivery because my dealer had to wait almost three weeks after he was promissed he'd have his first black '07 109 from the warehouse in Atlanta. He called and called and finally had to get one from another local dealer as my pre-approved loan was about to run out (and they had increased the intrest rate on all the new bike loans where I was pre-approved)..finally three days after I got my '07 black one my dealer got the black one he was suppose to get in the first place....still no white one yet though like he was also suppose to get. He says that the Suzuki warehouse system is screwed up and they have a hard time tracking bikes in the warehouse and when they'll be delivered. He sells Kawasaki's as well and likes there delivery system a lot better as it keeps up with shipments and warehouse bikes real time. Suzuki needs to get with the program and update their system. Anyway, my local dealer here in Montgomery, Al has one black '07 109 on the floor still waiting on his white one...then another dealer about 40 miles away has a red '07 and a white '07 the last time I checked.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Silent here ,I just bought mine and i got it from" Camden Motor Sport's" in Kingsland Georgia. I got the first RED, They also Have two Black 06 model's and one Silver . I got a price From ARS and they came close enough to it that i wasn't going to drive 4 hours there and back to save 200 dollare's they are Really Good people at Camden if your close it's worth the stop imo Later silentrider.

·
Registered
38 Posts
i am from sioux city ia , they had a white one on the floor there last week. let me know if you are interested and i will make a call for you to see if it is still there

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I would hold out for the RED DUDE ;) I just bought mine don't even have three hundred miles on her yet, and girls love it NO JOKE i got a fine little girl but any time i stop they come up and check it out ,and the rider :D :bigthumbsup: I like indego blue the best but thats not an option RED is the next best thing it is a sweetttt look with the chrome IMO ;)

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
silentrider said:
Silent here ,I just bought mine and i got it from" Camden Motor Sport's" in Kingsland Georgia. I got the first RED, They also Have two Black 06 model's and one Silver . I got a price From ARS and they came close enough to it that i wasn't going to drive 4 hours there and back to save 200 dollare's they are Really Good people at Camden if your close it's worth the stop imo Later silentrider.
HOw much did you pay out the door ?

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I got a price from ARS first $11,946 otd then i took it to Camden motor sports, were i had just bought a 06 GSXR 1000,they said 13,000 at first then i told them i just spent 12,170 no more than three month's ago and you going to quote me a price using that tag msrp ?
I said this is the price to beat,or i drive 4 hours there and four back,between bike price and extended warranty i would have saved 1500 otd with ARS and they gave my buddy a price on a sv 650 that was a thousand dollars cheaper than anybody else!
your answer is 12,200.00 otd 07 RED :evil:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Silent,

I was quoted the same $11,946 OTD at ARS (which is about 100 miles from me) and seems like the best deal around here for a brand new bike.

I put down the $100 deposit for a Black 07 - the only thing is the waiting list and it will be about 8 weeks for it to come in --- I will let you know how it goes.

Good thing I presently have my VTX 1800 F to tide me over. Thanks for the info.

Ride safe.

·
Registered
407 Posts
There is a black 07 in Omaha and they said they would have a white one in the next few weeks. Power Sports Pro i think was the name of the dealer. Where are you located at?

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
M109 lover---- Yes you are the lucky one,i HAD TO SELL MY gsxr1000 TO MAKE THE MOVE TO THE 109,but I'M NOT REGRETTING IT AT ALL :D :bigthumbsup:
i WAS LUCKY ALSO,GETTING THE FIRST RED 109 FROM CAMDEN ,i HAD BEEN IN THERE THREE OR FOUR TIMES AND NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT A DEPOSIT :mad: I DIDN'T THINK NOTHING ABOUT IT TILL MY GIRLFRIEND CALLED FOR ME AND THE GUY THAT SOLD ME THE GIZZER TOLD HER IF I WANTED TO SECURE THE FIRST RED 109 THAT I NEEDED TO PUT DOWN A DEPOSIT :mad:
the REASON I DIDN'T THINK OF IT WAS I SAVED UP THE MONEY FOR THE GIZZER AND HAD THE BANK CUT THEM A CHECK ;) NO BIKE PAYMENTS I KNEW THEY KNEW I HAD THE MONEY SO I DIDN'T THINK NOTHING ABOUT IT.IF THAT BIKE WOULD HAVE HIT THE SHOW ROOM I TOO WOULD BE WAITING CAUSE THE RED IS BEAUTIFUL,IT ALSO PICKS UP CHICK'S TWICE AS FAST AS THE BLACK :D :bigthumbsup: GLAD YOU GOT ONE TO RIDE TILL SHE COMES IN :bigthumbsup:

THANKS FOR THE SPELL CHECK LAMONSTER IT SURE SAVES THIS RED NECK :bigthumbsup:[

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Silentrider

I have not seen the red in person yet but the pics that I have,,, me likey.

Black is the only color for me though, I like my bikes like I like my women, beautiful, Black, low to the ground, big in the rear end, and loud.

Soon as I get her there will be many, many, pics, and lots of riding--- the bike I mean.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
M109lover---- It would be a no brainier for me A.R.S :bigthumbsup: and any color you get will be fine long as you like it ;) I didn't want white :eek: and black shows dust etc.... right after washing it ,so RED it was,and it is a really pretty color dark ,with the chrome together they complament each other :D if ya know what i mean.
This bike makes me look for reason's just to go down the road :D

·
Registered
128 Posts
I got the first 07 in Idaho. (so the dealer said anyway) It was just being unloaded off the truck the day I was down there looking. I wanted black, they didn't have any, that is until they noticed that new shiny 07 sitting on the dock. :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
I live in Sebring, Fl and went down and spoke to Rider's Advantage (sister store of ARS) they quoted me the $11940 OTD also. I then called SkyPower Sports up the road in Lake Wales, Fl http://www.skypowersports.net/aboutus.asp
they had some in stock. I bought a 2007 Black M109R (the fastest color) for $12500 OTD. To me it was worth the extra $500 instead of waiting 8 to 9 weeks. You might give them a try. :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts