Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suzuki 1800

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am curious :confused:... cause sometimes it's too much to get into :p... i don't always have the time :doorag:... but i want to give em enuf so that they know what it is 8).....mjm

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
polartek said:
Suzuki M109R.
Same here.............. anyone I told that knew about bikes wouldn't believe me that it was a Boulevard :p , so I've just been calling it a M109RÂ :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
277 Posts
medic32 said:
I have mine debadged and when they ask I give em a crazy look and tell them" You know those aliens did'nt tell me"
So............you saw them too? :eek:

·
Registered
122 Posts
VINNIE1209 said:
M109R from Suzuki :bigthumbsup:
No one really knows what this bike is, so I say M109R from Suzuki also. Then of course there are a hundred questions after that. Alot of onlooker really like the clean look to the drive shaft compared to a chain or belt. I have to agree. The bike looks more agresive this way.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
I say, "It's a Harley."

Nah, all joking aside. I don't have a set response... Sometimes I say it's a Suzuki M109, sometimes just Suzuki, sometimes just M109, etc...

G

·
aceventura said:
I am curious :confused:... cause sometimes it's too much to get into :p... i don't always have the time :doorag:... but i want to give em enuf so that they know what it is 8).....mjm
The coolest and correct name isn't listed.

its a VZR1800 baby

1 - 20 of 35 Posts