M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How will a follower see you ?

Good question. Customizing is often minimizing. Specially with License plates and lights. After 2 near touches last year - the last was a big van, which saw my light not - or to late - I made a decision.

So I bolt the new Kellermann Micro 1000 DF Blinkers at my back. These little Turnsignals can replace the backlight and the breaklight as well.

I was not happy about the size, wich is still bigger than that what I had before - but the result is stunning. Now I am absolutely shure - If I will have that brake noice again behind me , the driver must be blind.

See the video wich shows the difference at day and night. If you find the information helpfull I would be glad to get a thumbsup at the Youtube voting.
Thx and ride save

·
Registered
194 Posts
WOW, what a huge difference. I like them. BTY your bike is by far unique and one of my favorites.:a18:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,940 Posts
Wow, that's an amazing difference! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

I noticed with the other lights that the tailight dimmed when the lights blinked, but they don't with the Kellerman's.

I swapped mine back to the stock signals for the same reason as you, a near miss. My wife almost hit me when she couldn't see my Strutto signals due to the sun being low in the sky and behind me and wiping them out.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Very nice... and bright :eek:, what kind of price do they retail for?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Kellermann runs a Internetshop. Unfortunatelly exactly this type is not translated in english. Some other sides are in english, use the flag on the upper right corner

Kellermann Micro Blinker

The product is called Kellermann Micro 1000 DF. This type will replace the old blinkers, backlight and stop light.
They supply in polished chrome, satin chrome and black.

Price in Germany is 89,95 € which is 120,53 $ today. Its not a bargain - but I made it for the safety of me and my pillon rider.

I saw this products is available at your market - check eBay.
And somebody sells it here in the forum as well.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Great!... thanks... now I see SPOTS! :bigthumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts