M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that Hal is probably still adjusting to life after the loss of his beloved Mrs., but I was wondering if anyone has any inside scoop as to when the next DLP monthly sale coupon code might be coming out?

I didn't see anything for the spring and summer is here already... I have a few things I'm interested in and the parts club discount along with the coupon code make for some nice savings...

Anyone??

G

·
I have no inside info, but I seem to remember that most of the major holidays he holds sale promotions. Memorial Day is right around the corner.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Seems like last year there was a sale going on for every holiday: Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Father's Day, etc. I am sure that Hal's recent situation has kept him busy, but hopefully we will be hearing of a sale soon. Usually DLP sends out emails ahead of time to let everyone know of the sales. I believe it requires you to register your email address with DLP in order to receive those notices.

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Just wondering if you plan a sale this Memorial Day? Looking for some large purchases and would wait if so, of not then probably buy from someone else sooner... no biggie if the economy is preventing a sale, totally understand that dilema.

Hal, hope you are doing good. Glad to have DLP and M109Riders... thoughts and prayers.

Sly
Well said, bro. You're "good people". :bigthumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts