M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
"the applicant will be coached" for correct answers. WTF!! Sounds very hokey to me.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
This is funny to me...

"If you are riding a motorcycle on the street and you do not have a Class M motorcycle license here is your opportunity to get one FAST. Some riders say they are not properly licensed because they perceive the licensing process to be inconvenient and time consuming."

So I guess if you ever get pulled over in MD and you dont have your motorcycle license, you can tell the cop that your in the fast track program and its ok lol.

·
Radio Active Member
27,666 Posts
This is funny to me...

"If you are riding a motorcycle on the street and you do not have a Class M motorcycle license here is your opportunity to get one FAST. Some riders say they are not properly licensed because they perceive the licensing process to be inconvenient and time consuming."

So I guess if you ever get pulled over in MD and you dont have your motorcycle license, you can tell the cop that your in the fast track program and its ok lol.
Only if it looks like you are going to the MVA at about these times and in the direction of them I would assume.

"Participation is by appointment only. FAST TRACK Licensing is conducted beginning at 8:30 AM and again at 12 noon."

·
Registered
51 Posts
Having spent quite a bit of time roaming around Queensland, I don't think you Aussies have too much room to talk. :dontknow: Some places around Sydney made me think I was in Montreal Queerbec of San Fagsisco, CA.,.:eek:

·
Radio Active Member
27,666 Posts
Having spent quite a bit of time roaming around Queensland, I don't think you Aussies have too much room to talk. :dontknow: Some places around Sydney made me think I was in Montreal Queerbec of San Fagsisco, CA.,.:eek:
Is this posted in the right thread? :dontknow: :dontknow:

Translator anyone? :joke:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts