M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,240 Posts
The early models had six spokes. The latter five. I don't think this would alter how the disc mount. But I could be wrong.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,639 Posts
I don't think there are any difference in the rotors, or at least I've never seen anyone mention it. And if you look at a site like Meancycles, they just list the fit as M109R/BOSS/M109R2/VZR1800/Intruder, with no years listed. I think the rotors are like a lot of parts, they only list them for years they have actually verified the fit on. Some list them for 09-15, others for 06-17, etc.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
on ebay for my part of the globe they are all over the place .. they say 07 to 09 and when you put in your year of bike in the check box it says they don't fit lol ... i thought all the wheels were the same but i don't want to buy stuff then have to spend money sending them back ... the part numbers for Galfer wavy discs are DF 348 CW and the rear is DF 359 CW .. like i said before they are saying they only fit certain years ...

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,639 Posts
What year is your bike? It's funny the way they list the years, they usually list just M109R, then they list B.O.S.S years, the Intruder. One listing for those shows M109R from 2006-2015, then the B.O.S.S. from 2015-2017. We know there's no difference in fitment between M109R and the B.O.S.S. models, yet they do them separately. I still think they all fit but I hope someone that actually has them on a later model chimes in.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What year is your bike? It's funny the way they list the years, they usually list just M109R, then they list B.O.S.S years, the Intruder. One listing for those shows M109R from 2006-2015, then the B.O.S.S. from 2015-2017. We know there's no difference in fitment between M109R and the B.O.S.S. models, yet they do them separately. I still think they all fit but I hope someone that actually has them on a later model chimes in.
my bike is a bz5 2015 but was registered in 2016 .. i agree with you mate that they are all the same ...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
solved the riddle ...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts