M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about buying aftermarket wheels and was wondering what I could get out of my stock wheels with brand new tires.
I have front and rear Dunlop E3's Front is stock size and rear is 250/40/18. Both still have stickers on them. I also have dyna beads for them. I sand blasted the wheels and was going to polish them but now I want a different set up. I would be willing to powdercoat the wheels any single color the buyer wanted.
Just wondering how much you all think this set up is worth and if I should even think about going this route.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Well I got a grand for my chrome rims and paid 450 for powder coated stockers

You throwing in the tires too so you should be upwards 900 to 1200 just my opinion.....Good luck what you thinking of doing a 300 kit:D

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
I just sold my stock wheels and tires that only had 600 miles on them..Made the buyer a great deal at $500 shipped..

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
deal is I have had my wheels at a polishers place for 8 weeks and he still has not started. I am sick of waiting and I am thinking about getting a 10" with 280 for the rear and stock size for the front. I am not a fan of the fat front tire.
The tires I have that will go with my wheels have never even been mounted yet. I am willing to paint, mount tires and throw in dyna beads for the right price. I will know in the next few days if I am going to sell them and order the new stuff or not. I just wanted to get a feel for what I could get out of them.
Thanks for your input.

·
Radio Active Member
27,655 Posts
I just sold my stock wheels and tires that only had 600 miles on them..Made the buyer a great deal at $500 shipped..
More like a steal LTT. :bow:

Rims sell for $500-$600 so with new tires I would think $650-$750.
You can always try eBay, there is a guy on there selling his stock pipes for $500 or $1000 buy it now plus shipping. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts