M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about buying aftermarket wheels and was wondering what I could get out of my stock wheels with brand new tires.
I have front and rear Dunlop E3's Front is stock size and rear is 250/40/18. Both still have stickers on them. I also have dyna beads for them. I sand blasted the wheels and was going to polish them but now I want a different set up. I would be willing to powdercoat the wheels any single color the buyer wanted.
Just wondering how much you all think this set up is worth and if I should even think about going this route.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
deal is I have had my wheels at a polishers place for 8 weeks and he still has not started. I am sick of waiting and I am thinking about getting a 10" with 280 for the rear and stock size for the front. I am not a fan of the fat front tire.
The tires I have that will go with my wheels have never even been mounted yet. I am willing to paint, mount tires and throw in dyna beads for the right price. I will know in the next few days if I am going to sell them and order the new stuff or not. I just wanted to get a feel for what I could get out of them.
Thanks for your input.

·
Radio Active Member
27,699 Posts
I just sold my stock wheels and tires that only had 600 miles on them..Made the buyer a great deal at $500 shipped..
More like a steal LTT. :bow:

Rims sell for $500-$600 so with new tires I would think $650-$750.
You can always try eBay, there is a guy on there selling his stock pipes for $500 or $1000 buy it now plus shipping. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts