M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i made up my mind, I would like to go with a 280 up grade, 10" chrome with metz. 280 and 160 with 2 1/4'' bones. i need the where froms, +s and -s, good r bad, good prices and great vendors.:super:peace

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks wiles, i checked out the site and think i am going with 280 metz and 140 metz, because no one wants to mount, balance and ship a rear 160 tire on front 3.5 wheel, well wish me luck. :super: peace

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I tried to get Performance Machine to mount a 160 and they wouldn't do it either. If you have not ordered yet, call Sean at Performance Machine to see if he still has any wheels left from their sale.

Good Luck:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Performance Machine sent me a 160 Metz on stock size front wheel with no issues. They messed up my order pretty good and it's been almost 2 months and I still don't have the rear wheel and tire yet. Price was great, service has been so-so.

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Performance machine mounted and shipped -160 on stock size wheel for me..but yes the service was a little lame....I also waited a couple extra weeks,but at least they didn't charge the card until they shipped...

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I spoke to Sean and they only had 1 10inch wheel left ..So im waiting on this spring to order new wheels for mine, inless i find a good deal ....what in looking for is contrast,,,:doorag: RSD.. DIESEL .:doorag: good luck on getting what you want !!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts