M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed Chrome wheels today.
Also installed Chin spoiler what a pain in the Arse. Did not line up as good as I would have liked it to, but it looks good to me..

Real McCoys Fat pipe next..

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
looks great :bigthumbsup:I really want one of those chins spoilers

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Looks good..!!! .. i think the chin spoiler belongs on this bike..!! to bad its such a pain too install..Is there only one manufacturer of the spoiler or do we have options??.....Seems like a few guys have said its a poor fit:dontknow:..

·
Registered
155 Posts
mccoy Fat PIPE

Just installed Chrome wheels today.
Also installed Chin spoiler what a pain in the Arse. Did not line up as good as I would have liked it to, but it looks good to me..

Real McCoys Fat pipe next..
I have been waiting for 16 months for my fat pipe with my money in his hands BEWARE ??? ??? ??? STEVE SMITH

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,862 Posts
Looks great bro, you have some really nice mods on your ride. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Your bike looks great. One question about the chin spoiler. On meancycles website it says that this will only work with the factory radiator cover.. Why is this?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Bought my chin spoiler a couple months back, but got deployed before I got to put it on. I can't wait to get home. Also if youre interested in the spoiler check out lowandmean.com. The spoiler is cheaper than meancycles.

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Your bike looks great. One question about the chin spoiler. On meancycles website it says that this will only work with the factory radiator cover.. Why is this?
I think they are referring to the side radiator covers, as the Chin Spoiler mounts to both sides of the radiator. I installed mine a couple of months ago, and it has absolutely nothing to do with the front radiator cover whatsoever. It was pretty easy to install as well, and I am not that mechanically inclined. I think you just have to take your time, follow the install instruction, and line everything up properly, and it will look just fine when you are finished.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
love the chin spoiler, seems to me it could be made to swing foward to change the oil, then maybe I would get one but that price ugh!

·
Registered
356 Posts
NICE

looks great :congrats::congrats: glad u got them. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: now lets ride

·
Registered
101 Posts
The Real McCoy pipes.

16 Months!!:eek: I have spoken with James McCoy and he seems straight up. Just have to wait and see.:bigthumbsup:
I'm having the same problem. Paid for my pipes back in Feb when his website promise 2 weeks turn around time. I'm back from Afghanistan and still no pipes. Dude 16 months and nothing. I wish I would of known. What reasons did he give you? Has anyone gotten their pipes from this guy before?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts