M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to personalize the wheels on my 109. I found a local shop that will powder coat the wheels for $75 ea. I thought they looked real sharp on the M50. So I am going to get the same color for the wheels on Overkill. I think this mod will look the best on a silver 109. I will post up when I get them back on the bike. Please give your opinion on this.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
if its black wheels on the silver bike i'd say it would be cool. i almost bought silver just to do this, but in the end decided on the black bike.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah but you guys with the black will have some awesome choices when the billet wheels hit. Black and chrome are timeless.

G

·
I've got black and wanted to do the wheels in a black chrome. I saw a 300zx or Lexus GS or something with wheels that were a glossy blackish silver. It was hard to describe. Looked awesome.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
yeah i think a super glossy charcoal metallic would look awesome. kind of really dark grey rather than full black. have you seen the dodge chargers SRT8 up close in black? It is a beautiful color of black with silver flake. i'm considering it for re-painting my bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts