M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats going on everyone!!!!! Everybody sleeping out there guess nothing going on gotta go on Boston forum maybe more exciting then NY.........:doorag::doorag:Cuchiefly

·
Registered
356 Posts
whats up

What new man.. I guess every body getting ready for there winter mods.... how have. You been

·
Registered
281 Posts
pa riding

hey cuchiefly. I'm in pa. I put my nine away, but I can pull it out anytime. I work in manhattan and commute every day. It's not so bad. 1 hour 50 min. If you ever want to do some ridin in the country let me know.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well post it and let me know when you guys want to ride I'm game for any weekend.......We can meet 1/2 way to PA and do some riding.:doorag:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hey pat!!!! Cuchiefly is barking again with no bite!! He wants to ride but has no where to go. I'm starting to believe he got what he asked for when he said to the local dealer " can I have HIV's?" lmao!!

·
Registered
790 Posts
ESU , Cuchie is just a round the block rider......Don't let him fool ya... He got that HIV on his bike.....I mean HID....... LMAO......

·
Registered
101 Posts
HEY CUCHIE,,,,MAKE IT HAPPEN..............I AINT SCARED A NO COLD............and also, PAT is callin your bluff........................................
where to go????,,,,,,NORTH STONINGTON CT.......CUSTYS......just an idea,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
101 Posts
ALSO....F.Y.I. #646 208 2798 is my contact.,,just in case you guys get a ride planned....I don't go on this site much,,,especially since you guys are PART TIME RIDERS,,,,,,,lol,,,,,:drool:

·
Registered
790 Posts
Drize.......part time riders ??? LMAO...
I will hit you up with my #....

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Pat lets go riding I'm not bluffing lets meet Sunday and go riding......you name the spot the cold does not bother me........ur bluffing just tell me what Sunday you guys are available and we go.....:doorag::doorag:

·
Registered
790 Posts
Cuchie...... thanks for the invite , my bike is down for the winter...... Im taking it apart for my winter MODS..... Drize is still down for a ride , and so is ESU.... You guys have fun and please ride safe....

·
Registered
281 Posts
sunday ride

Just found out I'm off this sunday. That's a miracle in my job, anyway let me know If you guys are ridin

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Give me a call guys if you want to ride this Sunday 347-558-1650 and we can meet and then meet somewhere in between in NJ with Roy from PA call me during the day......:doorag::doorag:

·
Registered
281 Posts
I'm trying to ralley up some pa riders while you guys decide. Lets see how this goes. Snow is around the corner:doorag:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts