M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys & gals...just wanted to say hi...awesome site.....im on everyday..igotta black 06...traded my 05 meanstreak in 4 it and dont regret it at all...had alot of nods on it and still nothin close to this thing stock..any who...great site...c ya all lata

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Welcom Bro! :bigthumbsup: There's a lot of very good info on this site. Should have you up and modding in no time.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
got the pipes drilled already...dont think im gonna do alot to this...maybe some dress up but my meanie was never the same when i started messin with it

·
Registered
443 Posts
:welcome: :hot: You think you're going to leave it alone! Ha!! , can't be done! :D :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Let the addiction begin. Welcome bro. Enjoy the ride. It's only a matter of time. Hal and Lamont have a sublimanal message in the background - bike needs more stuff, bike needs more stuff....................... Gotta go, I have to order something. :joke:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
:welcome: :clap2: This board is the greatest. You will become addicted to it & your 109! :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanx 4 all the welcomes...im from iowa...anyone else from these parts...and ya already addicted to the bike...and this site to be honest

1 - 15 of 15 Posts