M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured now that May was here it would finally warm up and we'd finally get some decent riding weather. WRONG!!!!!:dontknow: It's just as dam cold and rainy as it was in April and March. In fact, it still feels like March. I hope we don't have the same crappy weather we had last year where we didn't really have much of a summer. Where's the global warming Mr. Gore?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I hear you Grampi, Where are you located?

Even here in Southern California the weather is cooler than normal.... We totally screwed this planet.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
I figured now that May was here it would finally warm up and we'd finally get some decent riding weather. WRONG!!!!!:dontknow: It's just as dam cold and rainy as it was in April and March. In fact, it still feels like March. I hope we don't have the same crappy weather we had last year where we didn't really have much of a summer. Where's the global warming Mr. Gore?
Hey Grampi...don't sweat it...it's the same over here in Europe ! :D

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
HMMMM we went from tropical paradise with dinosaurs roaming eating lush vegetation and inland seas, to an Ice age with wooly mammoths and people living in Igloos. Now we are getting all warm again. Someone please find all those pesky cows and elephants and have Al Gore put methane converters on them so we wont have to go thru this cycle again. Don't remember seeing any cars during the first global warming though. Would have thought a few skeletons would have survived. Don't worry grampi you'll have waterfront property in a few thousand years.
Bob

·
Registered
275 Posts
I agree, only 48F and a light mist falling here in Lincoln Nebr. There was even about a foot of snow out in western nebr. I want to get the bike out and log some miles or even get the top off the jeep. Just too damn cold.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Yep cold and rainy here in south dakota too in fact I had to fire up my boiler a couple weeks ago and have been able to shut it down yet but maybe soon the forcast has all the way up into the low 60`s this week end!!!:joke: O well doesn`t bother me to much as my 9 sets on my bike jack with no front wheel and tire and nothing from the motor back!!

·
Registered
483 Posts
ARIZONA

It's a different story in Arizona. I had to make a special trip to the store for sun block before I rode into work with light winds and the sun hitting me at an easy 83. Ask me in a month and I would swap states with most.

·
Registered
53 Posts
well im ready to switch states its 88 here in texas with about a 50% humitiy factor which makes if feel like 95:confused:

·
Registered
310 Posts
overcast, rainy, and cold as hell in michigan....i had a couple of better riding days in february!

·
Registered
838 Posts
Weather's great down here in SC. Weather man predicts sunny and clear skies this weekend. Highs up hi 80's low 90's. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
overcast, rainy, and cold as hell in michigan
It's Michigan Bro.........end of story. ^-^ Been there, done that, don't think I could ever do it again.

Weather's great down here in SC. Weather man predicts sunny and clear skies this weekend. Highs up hi 80's low 90's. :bigthumbsup:
True Dat! Same here. We've had terrific weather since April 1st. Supposed to be upper 80's now through the weekend. :doorag:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Maybe if we light the gulf of mexico on fire it will warm things up a bit
I am about 40 miles off the coast "as a crow flys" and it is warm enough here without lighting the Gulf. Of course, that might be one way of getting rid of all that oil. Things are about to get real ugly around here and the Miss coast line. Bruce

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,865 Posts
It was 29 degrees here yesterday morning and then back up to 78 today. Go figure.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Last week it was biker paradise. It's been damp and chilly now. This week its March all over again. Hoping for a warm and dry weekend.

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
weather

:dontknow:Great april for riding up here in toronto..except for sundays,but someone flipped march and may around.....been cold and wet 2 weeks now...nice weekend coming up tho,sunny and 70,gonna wear down some rubber::p

1 - 20 of 25 Posts