M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Wow, I'm surprised they were able to get that long of a sound bite from a harley! :joke:

G

·
5,000 bucks stock and 20,000 bucks pony for pony.

Or put another way, the wife gets her own Honda.

one potato two potato, DEALER, :cus:
one potato two potato, DEALER, :cus: :cus:
one potato two potato, DEALER, :cus: :cus: :cus:
one potato two potato, DEALER, :cus: :cus: :cus: :cus:
one potato two potato, DEALER, :cus: :cus: :cus: :cus: :cus:
one potato two potato, :cus: :cus: :cus: :cus: :cus: :cus: :cus: :cus: :cus: :cus: :cus:

Honda Dealer

:hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :beer3: :beer2: :clap2:

·
Registered
237 Posts
That's funny...took me by surprise. :bigthumbsup:

Now that you know the difference between a Harley and a Honda, what's the difference between a Harley and a vacuum cleaner?

Answer: On a Harley the dirtbag's on the outside!! :a20: :a20:

G

·
they could have used a REAL: harley ultra classic sound bite instead of a hd w/ pipes still sounds like a vaccum cleaner

·
Registered
593 Posts
CONFUSED- they both have an H & D in their spellings or is this a rhetorical question :pop:

·
Registered
32 Posts
red1951man said:
  Glad I don't own a Honda....... or a Harley. :D  Although the Honda sounded better. ::)
But I agreed w/ you :clap2:

·
Registered
525 Posts
red1951man said:
  Glad I don't own a Honda....... or a Harley. :D  Although the Honda sounded better. ::)
Nothing wrong with a Honda. :p

G

·
Lamonster said:
Test drive my old Harley :joke: Yes that is my old FXR :doorag:
That is great, I love it.

I hate bashing Harley also, When I have vented it is really in response to my frustration of why Harley won't inovate on a product that should lead the pack. We have the best people in the world when it comes to technology and I wished that Harley would step up and build a FI, Multi Valve, Overhead cam, water cooled motor with 100 hp and 100 lbs of torque cruiser and I would buy it. And it is not he wise guy partial sport cruiser V-Rod.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Nothing wrong with Harleys, check out my signature. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts