M109 Rider Forums banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Curious how the Q5 change performance? Love the look and considered but wasn’t sure if they are worth the $$. Went with K&N Filters and looking at DuckCovers cover mods

·
Registered
274 Posts
Curious how the Q5 change performance? Love the look and considered but wasn't sure if they are worth the $$. Went with K&N Filters and looking at DuckCovers cover mods
I had spike intakes before my Q5s. I'll say I honestly didn't feel a difference power wise. But looks wise I think they're worth the money. These intakes get all the attention when ever I have people check out the bike.

IMG_20201026_075807_591.jpg IMG_20200824_194747_117.jpg IMG_20200619_122632_756.jpg

·
Registered
29 Posts
Cool thanks. Will likely go that route. Looks are killer. Also see you rockin the Ruroc. Like your taste. I love my Atlas Tribe. Great value for price of helmet with integrated shockwave system.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Cool thanks. Will likely go that route. Looks are killer. Also see you rockin the Ruroc. Like your taste. I love my Atlas Tribe. Great value for price of helmet with integrated shockwave system.
Yeh i love the style of the Ruroc, but I have the 1.0 so some of the issues they worked out in the 2.0 annoy me about it. Noisey and finicky visor are my biggest complaints. But looks wise it's kick was. I almost bought the liquid carbon 2.0 but they sold out.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Psycho...which style of tool bag do you have on drive shaft?....did you need to remove anything? Looked at mounting a Viking w/ low and mean bracket but wasn’t sure if I wanted that big of a bag on side. Ordered a tool/roll bag of Amazon and it wouldn’t fit my daughters bike....lol. I guess things online were smaller than they appeared.

Attachments

·
Registered
274 Posts
Psycho...which style of tool bag do you have on drive shaft?....did you need to remove anything? Looked at mounting a Viking w/ low and mean bracket but wasn't sure if I wanted that big of a bag on side. Ordered a tool/roll bag of Amazon and it wouldn't fit my daughters bike....lol. I guess things online were smaller than they appeared.
Im just running a cheapo tool bag I got from Amazon for like 20$ . if you search " motorcycle tool bag" a bunch will pop up. I mounted it on the swingarm mount from meancycles.com. it bolts up to where the rear pegs mount. No need to remove anything.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Ghost light Mod -done

What up Everybody,

For some of us, it's time to start working on those Winter Mods.
I wanted to see what's on everyone's Mod list.

Here's mine

1. BCS ECU Tune
  2. Install M109 Ghost lights
  3. Corbin Seat
  4. Altas Throttle Lock
  5. Sena PowerPro Mount
  6. Mo-Door garage door opener (maybe)
I installed the M109 Ghost light from Trickedoutcycles.com today. Sending ECU off to BCS next

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Winter Mod custom seat Cover

I took my seat cover Wednesday and took it to the embroidery shop in town. Picked it up today they did an amazing job.
Bully.JPG IMG_0048_1.jpg now I just need to reupholster it back in the seat.

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
1 week ago today, I upgraded my 07’ model M109R from a PARTIAL ECU FLASH & COBRA Power Pro Tuner, to the newest BCS FULL ECU FLASH. WOW, what a difference it made in the performance of my 9!!!😁👍🏽

·
Registered
109 Posts
1 week ago today, I upgraded my 07' model M109R from a PARTIAL ECU FLASH & COBRA Power Pro Tuner, to the newest BCS FULL ECU FLASH. WOW, what a difference it made in the performance of my 9!!!😁👍🏽
I've had mine flashed too. yet to test it out though...live in Montana. can't wait for spring.

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
I've had mine flashed too. yet to test it out though...live in Montana. can't wait for spring.
I can't wait to read your review, and learn of what your immediate response was the moment you cracked that throttle. I admit, I was very much caught off guard, as my BEAST had instantly been transformed into a Gorilla on steroids. I'm confident you're going to love the performance-transformation BCS's FULL ECU FLASH is going to have on your 9 Bro.:bigthumbsup::#1::bigthumbsup:

21 - 40 of 61 Posts