M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just got my frist 9 havent rode in more than 20 years seen a 9 and fell hard for it what are the rates running in Va ?? with State Farm havent called them yet..

G

·
Hey just got my frist 9 havent rode in more than 20 years seen a 9 and fell hard for it what are the rates running in Va ?? with State Farm havent called them yet..
cheapest I found actually WAS geico.....I only switched to liberty mutual as I get a sweet deal through work and they withdrawl from the ole paycheck which makes it easy for me.....but Geico was damn cheaper compared to the rest in my case....

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes had it for about two weeks taking the class to get my license then i will out on the road cant wait

·
Registered
315 Posts
Progressive...around 300+ a year.

·
Registered
642 Posts
American Modern Select Ins Co. $248 a year full coverage plus 100% replacement value and roadside assist.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Insurance rates are hard to compare without knowing the stipulation on coverage. I pay a bit over 400 a year with progressive. However, I am insured to the max. If I or my passenger need medical coverage I've got it. I hope I never need it.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Allstate , and Just under 300 a year ,,, no sure how "Covered " i am though

Welcome ! I'm in Chesterfield too :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
485 Posts
$302 a year with Progressive. PLUS, as long as you have receipts for work done, Progressive covers everything 100%.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Kevin, I'm not sure but I think he might be referring to mods. I know someone from New York who produced a receipt for their custom paint and chrome rims and their insurance covered it....but the bike was totaled. All the insurance company did was cover his loss because the mods were only a few months old.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts