M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the first weekend in a long time that I don't have too many fatherly or husbandly duties. I'm thinking about riding down to Big Bear or something wacky like that. (about 3 hours one way.) Whatever you decide to do, have a happy thanksgiving and God bless. :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :D

·
Registered
382 Posts
:p EATING , AND WATCHING DALLAS BEAT TAMPA BAY !!!!!!! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
768 Posts
going to Glamis my friend...

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Thursday: Family & Friends coming to my house...should be about 25. At 10PM, I'll be sitting in my nice comfy lawn chair in front of Best Buy to get approximately $2000.00 worth of loot!

Friday: At Noon (after my shopping experience), I'll be setting up a ring & cage for the fights that a friend of mine is promoting at the local community center. I also have to help tear down the ring, but that's cool since I get excellent seats for the fights.

Saturday: Enjoy loot & try to catch up on sleep. Pack for Sunday.

Sunday: Fly to Toronto, ON, CA for a week of fun & no sun (aka...I'll be working in Grimsby which is on the other side of Lake Ontario).

Sound like fun? Not all of it, but at least it'll be exciting!

Happy Turkey Day to everyone...even those who aren't in the US...

G

·
Thursday-Eating and tolerating the in-laws. Friday-Riding in a military funeral with the Patriot Guard. Saturday-Riding and Geocaching. Sunday-Rest. I won't have to be back to work until Thursday. Woo hoo.

·
Registered
696 Posts
brownbomber1 said:
This is the first weekend in a long time that I don't have too many fatherly or husbandly duties. I'm thinking about riding down to Big Bear or something wacky like that. (about 3 hours one way.) Whatever you decide to do, have a happy thanksgiving and God bless. :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :D
you might want to check on the construction progress for the I-15 ... prior to going there.... mjm

G

·
Honey Dew list on Thursday morning. Dinner with Family later in the day. Friday is work on the 109 day. Saturday is supposed to be around 60. RIDE, RIDE, RIDE. . Sunday - sleep, church, afternoon nap, relax and get ready for the Monday grind.

First extended time off in a while. Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Eat...sleep and play on my Xbox360 /Playstation 3....and eat some more, watch plenty of football...and hope Dallas looses to Tampa Bay to keep
us in it...I'm an Eagle fan in case you didn't know.

G

·
EAGLEFAN67 said:
Eat...sleep and play on my Xbox360 /Playstation 3....and eat some more, watch plenty of football...and hope Dallas looses to Tampa Bay to keep
us in it...I'm an Eagle fan in case you didn't know.
How you liking that PS3? Add me to your 360 list if you want. I'm chad72908

·
Registered
176 Posts
Shooting Large fur bearing creatures with horns...

·
Registered
446 Posts
Myself and a few other members of our Red Knights Cahpter will be leading a local 10k Charity Run on our bikes.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Here in Sylva NC wishing someone had a pair of Fieldsheer Adventure pants or Tourmaster Caliber Pants to sell me so I could have driven the Silver Beast instead of the stinking truck.

Doc  

1 - 20 of 23 Posts