M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you D/FW riders......do they still meet at the Whataburger in Irving on Friday nites? I use to go down there a few times a month, a few years ago....but haven't been down that way in along time......just wondering....if I remember....it was mostly sportbikes, with a few cruisers mixed in.....If they still have it, I think the 109 would be the talk of the parking lot..... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
898 Posts
I never made it to the Wburger back in the day.... If they still have it I would like to make that sometime... Where is it at wood?

khrome

·
Registered
360 Posts
let me know where the Wberger is in Irving , & i will be there this friday .

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I looked up the Whataburger bike nite....it's the Dallas Whataburger at 1990 NorthWest Hwy, just west of I-35....on Sat. nites at 9:00pm.....that's about a hour and half away from me, but maybe if I can get a few other local riders...we'll try and make it sometime. I remember a few years ago, when I went....it's mostly sportbikes but there would be between 75 and 200 bikes there, really cool..... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
355 Posts
I am in the Dallas are....about 30 miles East but would not mind hooking with some of you guys for a good ride. I usually ride about every day but especially would love to meet maybe on a Sunday evening after Church. Anybody interested give me a shout and lets do it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts