1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
:a20:

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
WILL THIS VOID MY MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY?
THE GENESIS PERFORMANCE MODULE WILL IN SOME CASES VOID WARRANTIES AS WILL ALL AFTERMARKET ADD-ONS, BUT WE SUGGEST YOU CONTACT YOUR MANUFACTURER FIRST. EVEN IF YOU HAVE A VERY LIMITED WARRANTY YOU CAN UNDO THE MODULE IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES WITH NO TRACES AND RE-INSTALL IT LATER.​
^They even give instruction on how to blame Suzuki if your engine blows up!

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
LOL I have to agree

INSTANTLY ADD UP TO +25 HORSEPOWER & +35 FT LBS OF TORQUE TO THE GROUND

LMAO Thats like buying a can of whoopa$$ and thinking one is a bada$$ :doh:

·
Registered
917 Posts
Just put it this way, if it worked and the gains where as high as advertized..... everyone on this site would have one and maybe a spare.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I started a thread about these about 6 month ago (I think) and said I would test one out. I did receive it, the dyno says it doesn't work, and it only worked as a tre.

Pure snake oil.:nojoke:

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
:D I'll take two because I want 50 more hp and 70 ft lbs of torque. Performance is simple you need more air sucked in and more fuel added to burn it...there are many ways to do this...all are expensive...and that isn't one of the ways. :doorag: I went with a home made cold side air intake through K&N's a Cobra fuel processor and a set of V&H pipes...I spent less then $850.00 and picked up about 10-12 more hp and about 8-10 foot lbs of torque. I'm happy as it runs a lot smoother throughout the rpm range and it's a little faster.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I think I came across a better improvement, but it may take some fabricating to replace the 109 Suzuki engine with the following:

I think this is a more viable option than the EBay one.

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
Just put it this way, if it worked and the gains where as high as advertized..... everyone on this site would have one and maybe a spare.
And Cobra and the power Commander companies would have been all over this also. If it sounds to good to be true, then it is.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
On second thought: 25 HP for $25 - I want 10 of them:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
The fine print:
"GAINS ALL DEPEND ON THE MACHINE IN QUESTION, OBVIOUSLY YOUR NOT GOING TO SEE +25 HP ON ALL UNITS AS THIS IS A EXTREME. TYPICAL GAINS ARE IN THE 1-7 HORSEPOWER RANGE FOR MOST STOCK RIDES. AND CAN INCREASE FROM THERE DEPENDING ON MODIFICATIONS AND ENGINE SIZE."
But Buzzcuts' dyno reading says it doesn't even do that

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,874 Posts
They definitely work. Just imagine how much faster you'll go with your wallet being $27.90 lighter. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts