M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be doing 2 more paint schemes over the next week. I am thinking of doing a very bold violet, limetime pearl, sunrise pearl and silver pearl combination of graphics and some chrome paint on my bike and maybe something a little conservative on the set to sell.

If you are ready now and want to do an exchange let me know. I am coming back from House of Kolor from an advanced training session. Man what a week just 2 of us going through the workshop working one on one with their top training and tech person. Put it this way he writes the tech maual and does all the testing.

My mind is full of very cool and trick ideas and I should be ready to go. I may have missed some of your calls over the last week so if you left me a message please send an email as I have been going from 8 am t0 7 pm and worn out after painting all day. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
178 Posts
I think a dark champagne or metallic gun metal gray would look really cool, but that's just my opinion. The violet should look cool as well.

I am anxiously awaiting your next creation. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bconnally1 said:
I think a dark champagne or metallic gun metal gray would look really cool, but that's just my opinion. The violet should look cool as well.

I am anxiously awaiting your next creation.  :bigthumbsup:
how about black on black graphics using a very deep black metalic?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Yeah, that would be really cool. I definitely plan on having you do mine and anything I can see and drool over beforehand is always appreciated. I really not the creative type, so I need to see things visually to get ideas of where to proceed. Usually when I think up something, it never turns out like I think it will. I am just not one to be able to produce something out of my mind's eye and have it look the way I imagine it to look, so I leave that up to those with more talent than I.

:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
honestly, i love the colors of your 1st bike (reds fading to black). i'd consider getting something like that without the silver flames, and with a rally stripe instead (like on the other bike in your pics). what kind of price and turnaround are we talkin here? would you consider selling the reds fading to black that you already have painted?

·
Registered
178 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
I have 2 ideas on paint schemes for mine it is just a pity you are so far away from me one is a space them and the other is a Hentai theme here is a sample of both I like the Hentai for the bold colours that you could use on the Black 109 and the space theme would make it easy as the black would be a good base with that touch of blue metalic through it

·
Registered
844 Posts
I'd like to see a Blue and Gold "S" theme -- ala SUPERMAN (Superbike/Suzuki)

·
Registered
890 Posts
vtzoak first you are a wizard! I saw the other paint work you've done and I WANT HOUSE OF KOLORS!!!!!!!
excuse me...lost my mind there for a sec...

I have a silver and I'd like to see something that would incorporate a silver/pearl with a camelion purple to green tribal graphics flowing over the tank, that leaves silver as the dominant color. What ya got?

:doorag:

Devilish

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So here is the next set for my personal bike then I have the paint set that will be ready for exchange and your request. I am going with a darker violet peal on the bottom and limetime pearl on the top seperated by silverwhite pearl graphics. Then on the lower section I am going to run some sunrise pearl graphics over the violet. I have some very cool surprises that I will add but you will have to see them when it is done.

This bike is on the edge and the paint should be too. I am doing my vtx first since it has been a year and it needs to be updated. This will be more of a classic color and I will get started tomorrow. I am doing a Kandy fade from top to bottom with silver blade graphics seperating them. I removed the gauges a long time ago and have a pop up gas cap. I am adding a charcoal graphic on the top with House of kolors violet to red ice flake (these are new transperant flakes and will let the candy shine through. I will also have a couple of surprises in store for this one.

The vtx has always done great in the shows and I am getting it ready for a big show in Tampa on Sunday. I don't think it has ever done worse than 2nd and even won a bike of the year contest.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
VTXOAK

How about some skulls and chicks on a Black bike, or maybe the devil and a hot chick on a Black bike. We likey your work,,, a lot.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I was hoping to do mine over the winter with either a deep dark cherry or maybe black with a really subtle waving checkered flag worked in somehow. But in a classy way where you would need to be within 10 fet or so to pick up on it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts