M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know the ads on TV where you can make $2 million dollars in a couple years or, like the one lady said, she made $8,000 yesterday.

I went to: www.78homebiz.com and read about their home-based business information. Since I spend most of my time at home anyway, I think I'll give it a try. I'll need to sell my 2006 M109R for seed money but, after a couple weeks, I should have made enough to buy 5 new bikes !!!

Would you have any hesitation in starting up your own home business?? Anyone else done it?? It looks legit.

mania

·
Registered
350 Posts
That looks like the ticket. Go for it! I guess that explains all the Millionaires on this forum with brand new (Paid For) bikes.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
I'm very skeptical of these things. I assume you sent away for the free information kit and now you have the low down on what is involved, right? How much seed money is required? What do you get for the seed money? What sorta guarantees do they give you that you will at least get your seed money back? Is it selling stuff that you have to buy up front first? What if you can't sell it? Are you willing to chance selling your bike to come up with the money to send to these people, only to risk never being able to buy another bike? I'm thinking these guys are getting rich getting people to send them this seed money, and most of those people will fail. I hate selling stuff and will not risk everything to try to sell stuff to people I don't know, or worse yet, try to sell it to people I DO know, only to make them not want to be around me any more. I've sold Herbalife, Amsoil, and worked for A.L. Williams for a while, none of them made me any money and I mostly did the Herbalife and Amsoil things just to be able to buy stuff for myself at dealer cost anyway. I'd do a little more research on the net before sending them any money. I'd hate to see you lose your bike over this. ;)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Remember........If it sounds too good to be true, it is!

I've seen these ads and they mostly say "gross" sales.  The only thing that matters is net income.

Be very careful.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
How do I say this nicely................... hmmm................. maybe I better not say anything .

·
Registered
135 Posts
There is no such thing as a free lunch. Be very wary that this is a true business opportunity for you as opposed to someone taking your $$$. If this were a true opportunity why would they be selling it to you?? ::)

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
sorry dude, those are mostly scams. If it was easy to start a business and get rich, everybody would be.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
You guys are too damn gullible. Don't forget who's starting this thread. ::)

·
Registered
133 Posts
funny, but only do it if its Quixstar or Amway, they have a proven track record!! didnt you see the Dateline about em?! :a18:

·
Registered
185 Posts
109 mania said:
You know the ads on TV where you can make $2 million dollars in a couple years or, like the one lady said, she made $8,000 yesterday.
You too can turn your computer into an ATM machine . . make money while you sleep . . . live the good life . . sell your bike and send me the money and I'll show you how ! ! ! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, I think I will keep my bike and find another way to get rich from home. You're right... sounds too good to be true. Thanks for the input !

mania

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Get the wife working for "seed" money and ....maybe.. sell pre mixed multi octane fuel?....Nah ...think someone elses done that?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts