M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Radio Active Member
27,707 Posts
phaed said:
mother's carnuba. put it on after removing the #$%#$ing stickers and debadging. it looks beautiful. didn't realize our black bikes have blue glitter in the paint til i put this stuff on. haven't decided on a chrome polish yet.
I have been using never dull on my chrome. Have been using it for years on my other bike.
Gradnoa, thanks for the tip. I think I'll go try that NXT.

·
Radio Active Member
27,707 Posts
bob109 said:
For what it's worth!

I have been using Nu Finish ( a once a year polomer ). Its available at most auto part stores. I initially apply two coats of the NF to all the painted and chrome surfaces. Between washings I apply PRO Honda spray cleaner and polish. This is a super product and reasonably priced at most Honda dealers. It does a outstanding job of removing bugs, tar etc. and leaves a ultra shine. Easy to apply and remove with a terry cloth towel it a breeze keeping any bike spotless. The part # for the PRO Honda is H/C3597275 and costs $5 for a 14 oz. spray can. The Nu Finish is $6 for a 16 oz. bottle.
I just came from my local Honda dealer and he says that in Maryland that product has been ban. :cus:
They then suggested this product named watercraft. I said I'll try it, it also is 5 bucks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.