M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine was on the 24th November, I think our entire region is under snow, wow i was hopping to ride in December.

Has anyone got pics of thier last ride this year

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh you guys are bragging, lol Im green with envy

·
Registered
924 Posts
Still riding, although I'm waiting for the snow to thaw. My wife finally let me have the camera. Now I can take some good pics, Need to figure outthe camera first though!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hopefully I can take a picture on December 31, 2006 and post of the last ride day for this year. Rode mine to work this morning with just a jacket and no gloves, but it has been raining some today. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ppridgen1 said:
rode today ,.....ouch....without a jacket .....doh!!!!!!!! :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super: :super:eek:f coarse it was and will be in the high 70's and posibly 80 tommorrow
hmm funny i thought i was on the Washington board??

·
Registered
17 Posts
:eek: Well up here in Bismarck, ND my last day was Nov 22nd, today our high was 5 degrees, with freezing rain and 20 MPH winds for a windchill of -26. And that was our high LOL  :yikes:. so my silver 109 is taking a nap up on the motorcycle jack for now.

·
Registered
44 Posts
today 34 degrees for about a hour. that will put some color in your cheeks both sets
don't know what the wind chill is at 85 but is cooool :cop: :cop: :cop:

·
Registered
924 Posts
:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:
I rode to work yesterday. 24 dergrees I was dressed right but the face did get chapped!

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
I ride every day, (now that I have my 109 back).
I'm lucky enough to be able to commute with my 109, so I don't have to spend those long winter nights in the garage starring at the 109 wishing for spring again.
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
68 Posts
I went out today 12-21-06, Maybe for the last time. big 42 degrees :bigthumbsup: Gold Bar :evil:

You all have a Merry xmas

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Purplestorm said:
I went out today 12-21-06, Maybe for the last time. big 42 degrees :bigthumbsup: Gold Bar :evil:

You all have a Merry xmas
Hey whats your location I checked out your profile and it doesn't say?? how far south are you thats quite cool but still M worthy of ridding.

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Stinky Pinky said:
:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:
I rode to work yesterday. 24 dergrees I was dressed right but the face did get chapped!
I think you might need one of these

LOL looks kinda mean too, I take it a full face helmet isn't your gig??

1 - 20 of 33 Posts