M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
I like em all :D
De-beaver tailed
LED's to light up the rear plate (changed to white now instead of blue)
Engine guards
Tank Bra
Headlight modulator
Chrome Grill Cover

For saftey.. the head light modulator has helped a ton...
Visually.. probably de-beaver tailing...... (got rid of all the cheesy black plastic on the tail..)

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
for performance: BigAir, hands down the best thing to date, altho exhaust and PCIII are on the list also

for comfort: 2" riser extentions

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hmmm, depends on if it is a mod for looks, comfort or performance. For looks, I'll have to say the lowering bones. For comfort ?? and for performance that is a tricky one since they all kind of go together as one. I guess I would have to say the intake. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
jsd is the best for the buck so far

·
Registered
532 Posts
I'd have to say putting the Edelbrock (Trunk or Skeeter whatever you want to call them) air filters on was the best for me. They really let the bike breathe.

G

·
Initial Looks - Getting rid of stock signals

Performance - JSD3

Comfort - Gel Seat

Bike continues to evolve so ask me in a couple more months or a couple more thousand dollars whichever comes or goes first :joke: :joke:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Custom seat by tobinseats.com Feels like the bike is personally made for me now :bigthumbsup:
Also, raising the handlebars.......big difference!

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Performance wise........ PClll , Looks Wise.............Big air I just put my ISO grips on and that looks really good But BIG Air Is # 1 hands Down to Me :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
the JSD-3M was the first and good bang for the buck along with removing the exhaust endcaps and drilling through 2 out of 3 baffle plates. the mudflap went next and some carbon fiber turn signals went on with a home brew license plate bracket under the fender. then I saw Kcrawlers side mount bracket and fell in love with that one and I never have liked most side mounts but it gets a lot of compliments. after a 600 mile ride one Saturday I knew the stock seat was only good for under 100 miles so a Corbin seat was put on and man what a difference. Now I have my universal intake adapters from Hal and two Edelbrock intakes ready to go on along with the PC 3 but even though they are in the garage I need a baseline dyno first just to see where I am at before the intake/FI adjustments. :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
Moonbaby said:
I like em all :D
De-beaver tailed
LED's to light up the rear plate (changed to white now instead of blue)
Engine guards
Tank Bra
Headlight modulator
Chrome Grill Cover

For saftey.. the head light modulator has helped a ton...
Visually.. probably de-beaver tailing...... (got rid of all the cheesy black plastic on the tail..)
whatsa headlight modulator? new one on me, 4sure.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
perthguy said:
whatsa headlight modulator? new one on me, 4sure.
It pulses the headlight to get the cagers to notice you better. mine has that built in since the headlight bounces a little going down the road. they may not be legal down under. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I get more compliments on the paint job than anything else.

I appreciate the gel I added to the seat more than anything else.

I carry more stuff in my saddle bags now...that makes me wonder how I ever survived w/o them.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That PCIII does anyone have pics... And the Big air also.... I would love to see that and where would I go to find some of these mods... Thanks so much guys.. Keep both tires upright!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts