M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's time for new rear tyre can not make up my mind on between the mets 260 and the Dunlop 250 elite3 what tyre gets bet klms and would like to hear comments please I can get Metz for same price as the Dunlop so price is not a issue

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
What Tire

You'll get a lot of different responses on this, but as you've noticed the E3 or Metzler are the most popular. I'm running the E3 and I think they're great, especially compared to what Suzuki put on the bike new.

WCD

·
Registered
480 Posts
I think its pretty well known the dunlop will get you more mileage. If you want more miles from it the dunlop is a harder compound so it will get you more miles from it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have the Dunlop 250 on back. It has a flatter profile so it looks wider than the metz even though they are both 250s. I run a 160 metz reversed on the front. I love it and will do it again when I wear these out.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I run the Dunlop 250 E and very happy with it. It is a harder compound than the metz so you'll get more miles out of it.

·
Registered
685 Posts
I had the Dunny 250 on my bike this year and I found that the bike didn't
seem to corner as well. I only got 7000 miles out of it anyway. I'm going to
try the Metzler next season because it seems to have a more round profile
and Metzler was always a good tire when I had my BMW.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.