M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So its been 3 months since I bought the beast 08 Grey 9. I hardly ever ride my R1 now. i just spent almost my entire paycheck on parts and mods which should be here by the end of this week or the next. The MOD BUG is KILLING ME! So what do you guys do when waiting for parts, so I can keep from pacing and pulling my hair out and I have a bald head! :eek:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL :agree:Hey I am going to finally get up with you to get my Corbin's piped with Red.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL Thanks Hink, And Thanks for the FAQ forum it has been a lifesaver:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ordering more parts while waiting for parts seems to do the trick! :bigthumbsup:

Its like Christmas everyweek.
Lol, that's what I did...everytime I went online and saw something else I just "needed" to have. Now i have parts showing up every week...:D

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
The big mods I save until winter time. I do the small ones when ever. Hope to see you at the Meet with your freshly modded 9.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,862 Posts
I try not to let modding get in the way of riding. It might take me a long time to get things done, but I seldom miss a good day riding. Just have to plan around it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts