M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I just about have change in my pocket to either buy a set of Coastal moto rims and tires...OR...take a vacation back to my birthplace (Ohio) and put some serious miles on the nine with friends and family.

I'm thinkin' it would be sweet to ride Ohio country roads with my Unc Dave on his nine and my Cuzz Tommy wiith his Rocket 3 and friends with Hardleys and Warriors.....

Whats the Ohio niners doin' after the 4th of July? I would also get a HUGE kick out of getting to meet oiinnkk...........Owe that man a bigfat juicy steak...at the very least....

If all goes well, I'll be in Ohio on the 29th of June, and then a few days in Fawngrove PA for the 4th (Family reunion) Then back too Ohio for a week before heading back to NM.

Gimme a hollar guys....:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
take a vacation back to my birthplace (Ohio) and put some serious miles on the nine with friends and family.

You can always buy rims, they will always be for sale. But you can not put a price tag on spending time with family and friends.

·
Banned
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
take a vacation back to my birthplace (Ohio) and put some serious miles on the nine with friends and family.

You can always buy rims, they will always be for sale. But you can not put a price tag on spending time with family and friends.
Spoken very well, Ryno! My thoughts also.....

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,862 Posts
:agree: Take the vacation, rims can wait. Families won't be around forever.

ooinkk is still a good distance away from Ohio, might want to plan a trip a bit further East to meet him. :D

·
Banned
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:agree: Take the vacation, rims can wait. Families won't be around forever.

ooinkk is still a good distance away from Ohio, might want to plan a trip a bit further East to meet him. :D
I'm heading further east:clap2:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
if you swing by my neck of the woods on your to or back from ohio, let me know, i can take you out for some steaks. :bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if you swing by my neck of the woods on your to or back from ohio, let me know, i can take you out for some steaks. :bigthumbsup:
Windy, if I get a chance to hit yer neck of the woods I'll call you on that steak, buddy...Medium rare by the way :bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,862 Posts
I'm heading further east:clap2:
Then after you get to PA, head further South. He's down in southern VA, below Richmond.

Of course, once you've traveled all the way over here, what's a couple hundred extra miles. And you'll love the area. :D

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
IF it were me. Id say screw the family, Im getting rims.;)

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Windy, if I get a chance to hit yer neck of the woods I'll call you on that steak, buddy...Medium rare by the way :bigthumbsup:
you can count on it. medium rare is how i like mine as well. in fact, i just pissed off some family members (in-laws on my sister's side) who came over for memorial day and wanted me to cook their ribeyes well done. i said i refuse to abuse meat in that way. the cow is already dead, no need to dry it out on the grill. might as well have served them a charcoal briquet instead. LOL.

·
Banned
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Then after you get to PA, head further South. He's down in southern VA, below Richmond.

Of course, once you've traveled all the way over here, what's a couple hundred extra miles. And you'll love the area. :D
Just did a google map. Looks like I'll be 188 miles north of Richmond. Like you said-Whats a couple hundred extra miles:D

·
Banned
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol..Whats with people trying to kill their meat twice? I would prefer it ran thru a warm room until the moo-ing stops than have it as a burnt offering..:D

you can count on it. medium rare is how i like mine as well. in fact, i just pissed off some family members (in-laws on my sister's side) who came over for memorial day and wanted me to cook their ribeyes well done. i said i refuse to abuse meat in that way. the cow is already dead, no need to dry it out on the grill. might as well have served them a charcoal briquet instead. LOL.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
I agreee VACATION !! :hot::hot::hot:

I would Count it a Honor TO take Bread with you Bra !

if we planed it right i might could Ride up to meet ya with a few of our Richmond riders , how is the House Building Coming along ,i was Very horrifiyed to hear of the fire

·
Banned
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I agreee VACATION !! :hot::hot::hot:

I would Count it a Honor TO take Bread with you Bra !

if we planed it right i might could Ride up to meet ya with a few of our Richmond riders , how is the House Building Coming along ,i was Very horrifiyed to hear of the fire
About done. I NEED A VACATION let me tell ya!

Let me get my ducks in a row and I;ll PM you with details about the trip and plans :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Glad you decided to take the vacation

Burnins109, good luck, and be safe with your vacation ride. I hope you have a great time both riding and with your family. It sounds like you are going to have the time of your life, and a wonderful vacation that you will probably never forget.

HAVE FUN!!! :congrats:

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
you already have the 9, the mods will get you a few compliments and you can grin in admiration everytime you check it out but......

rims and tires might last for many years, but memories of friends and family are priceless and last a life time

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
hop on the iron horse and go man. that is the best time off is on the bike.:bigthumbsup:

good luck and be safe!:doorag:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts