M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know what to do,  :dontknow: what would you do? Problem is : got a great M109R about a month and half ago and am really trying to add some power and bling. Saving for bigger rear tire and maybe paint job. So many things to get.
Two days ago traded the wife's vette for a Dodge Magnum RT, already has borla exhaust and cold air induction but really needs super chip to flash the computer and a new set of mags and tires.
What should I do? $ on the bike or $ on the car? Anyone with used dodge parts encouraged to reply! Or If you have won the lottery recently donations would be appreciated. The wife is threatening me with moving my belongings into the dog house.   :dontknow: :dontknow:

·
Registered
386 Posts
dog man said:
Don't know what to do, :dontknow: what would you do? Problem is : got a great M109R about a month and half ago and am really trying to add some power and bling. Saving for bigger rear tire and maybe paint job. So many things to get.
Two days ago traded the vette for a Dodge Magnum RT, already has borla exhaust and cold air induction but really needs super chip to flash the computer and a new set of mags and tires.
What should I do? $ on the bike or $ on the car? Anyone with used dodge parts encouraged to reply! Or If you have won the lottery recently donations would be appreciated. The wife is threatening me with moving my belongings into the dog house.  :dontknow: :dontknow:
Better get those Schnauzers pimped out and get enough for both! I just received a check in the mail today for $1500 for pimping out my Leonberger - He almost has the bike paid for :bigthumbsup:
You might appreciate these photos:

·
Registered
386 Posts
dog man said:
Don't know what to do, :dontknow: what would you do? Problem is : got a great M109R about a month and half ago and am really trying to add some power and bling. Saving for bigger rear tire and maybe paint job. So many things to get.
Two days ago traded the vette for a Dodge Magnum RT, already has borla exhaust and cold air induction but really needs super chip to flash the computer and a new set of mags and tires.
What should I do? $ on the bike or $ on the car? Anyone with used dodge parts encouraged to reply! Or If you have won the lottery recently donations would be appreciated. The wife is threatening me with moving my belongings into the dog house.  :dontknow: :dontknow:
Better get those Schnauzers pimped out and get enough for both! I just received a check in the mail today for $1500 for pimping out my Leonberger - He almost has the bike paid for :bigthumbsup: He gets laid, I get paid - PERFECT
You might appreciate these photos:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like Lake Tahoe, Was living in Carson City until moved here 4 years ago. Would be doing ok with the dogs if I still lived there, sucks here in Louisiana, no one even knows what a giant schnauzer is, if it isn't a pit bull or lab they are at a loss. Sure would like to move back. That is a beautiful dog and those mountains look fantastic. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
dog man said:
Get a bigger dog house :joke:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
dunno, how much riding you going to do this winter? might be best to wait.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I did an exhaust mod, 20 inch chrome wheels, and cold air induction to my magnum RT first. I'm in the process of doing mods to the 109. I still have to drive the car more than the 109, so the car came first. You really need to get the superchip for the Magnum. The sport program is awesome.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Give the Gift that keeps on Giving. Keep Momma happy and she will more then likely keep you happy. Besides having a pimped out Dodge Magnum is bad ass all in itself :bigthumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts