M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who locked out the "Advice to Shootandmove" thread? now I have to watch TV again. Oh well, I think there's an Oprah re-run with the "Golden Girls" cast on tonight. They're all dead now and it should be quite emotional. I need that outlet now that the thread of the week is gone.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I KNOW!! I just got through reading it all and was about to make my own statement...guess I'll have to start my own thread...stay tuned!! :bigthumbsup::evil:

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FINE THEN!!!!

i'll do it.:D
Hey EY3LESS, you might want to catch that Oprah re-run tonight. They weren't hookers, But they ARE dead! :bigthumbsup:
I can't believe you're not hookin' up with us for Vegas

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
The backlash could be quite severe, but go ahead, i'm laughing already. :a20:
TO SHAVE OR NOT TO SHAVE, THAT IS THE QUESTION:D
Hey EY3LESS, you might want to catch that Oprah re-run tonight. They weren't hookers, But they ARE dead! :bigthumbsup:
I can't believe you're not hookin' up with us for Vegas
you foos be leavin too early, I still like the Durango route and will still probably go that way, but we'll be a couple of days behind you:-\

don't be knockin the dead chicks, they're PERFECT!!! and by perfect I mean silent:D

G

·
Wear them shorts and flip-flops in to work with your leggs shaved and you won't have to worry about getting off work a couple of days earlier for Vegas. :yikes:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Dang it. That has been good reading! What exactley is a Turd Burgler? What do they do with the turds?

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Wear them shorts and flip-flops in to work with your leggs shaved and you won't have to worry about getting off work a couple of days earlier for Vegas. :yikes:
I was thinking logger boots, a strategically placed tube sock, welding gloves, and a tiarra:bigthumbsup:

and then following you guys all the way to Vegas screaming "you forgot your sock!!!"

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
:a20:I guess some people get good money for em:a20:
Thanks

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Damnit!!! I go to work for all of 12 frikkin' hours an missed all the damn fun....again!!!!!

:swear: :swear: :swear: :evil: :evil: :evil: :edit: :edit: :edit:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

I'm gonna buy it... and your gonna wear it.

Vegas it is.

I was thinking logger boots, a strategically placed tube sock, welding gloves, and a tiarra:bigthumbsup:

and then following you guys all the way to Vegas screaming "you forgot your sock!!!"

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

I'm gonna buy it... and your gonna wear it.

Vegas it is.
first of all, don't talk to me like i'm Shell:eek:

2nd, that would involve TONS of liquor and bail money:cop:

and C, :doh: why are you so eager to see it?:joke:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
first of all, don't talk to me like i'm Shell:eek:

2nd, that would involve TONS of liquor and bail money:cop:

and C, :doh: why are you so eager to see it?:joke:
Doesn't 3rd follow 2nd... OOOO sorry special math :eek:

well...
first, don't be shy you love it.
2nd EASILY arranged. I will pass the hat around
and "C" youtube is a wonderful place :D

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I was wondering if you'd catch the "c":D

not happening because the everyone will see why I'm "SPECIAL"

:a20:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Who locked out the "Advice to Shootandmove" thread? now I have to watch TV again. Oh well, I think there's an Oprah re-run with the "Golden Girls" cast on tonight. They're all dead now and it should be quite emotional. I need that outlet now that the thread of the week is gone.
Hey now, Betty White (aka: Rose) is still kicking, her career may be dead, but give her a break:joke:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I'm now blushing :redfaced: :redfaced: :redfaced:

I was wondering if you'd catch the "c":D

not happening because the everyone will see why I'm "SPECIAL"

:a20:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts