M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

Can i get some advice on which size of Metcruze sissy bar looks best on the 109. The wife does not care much so i thought i may as well keep it looking good. Tall or short and big or small pad?:dontknow::dontknow:

Thanks

Slugger

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hi Guys

Can i get some advice on which size of Metcruze sissy bar looks best on the 109. The wife does not care much so i thought i may as well keep it looking good. Tall or short and big or small pad?:dontknow::dontknow:

Thanks

Slugger
Hi Slugger, I got the tall with big pad. I got the tall and big so it would give better back support. Although I didn't really think about the looks as it is only on the bike when the missus is sitting on the back but I rekon it does look good..very professional job. The tall and big is the same height and width as the genuine suzuki backrest. But, 90% of the time I have the rear cowling on the back which is why I went for comfort for her.

Good luck in your decision...and say g'day to Garry (Metcruze) for me :bigthumbsup:

Cheers,
Boogs...

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi Slugger, I got the tall with big pad. I got the tall and big so it would give better back support. Although I didn't really think about the looks as it is only on the bike when the missus is sitting on the back but I rekon it does look good..very professional job. The tall and big is the same height and width as the genuine suzuki backrest. But, 90% of the time I have the rear cowling on the back which is why I went for comfort for her.

Good luck in your decision...and say g'day to Garry (Metcruze) for me :bigthumbsup:

Cheers,
Boogs...
:agree: I got the tall and also got the seat made into the larger touring seat for extra comfort for the missus, as Boogs said its only on usually when the missus has her rear end parked on it
Garry does an A1 job and has quick service, I was going to get a fast back seat as well for short trips around town (Bought a 2nd set off Daves wreck)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts