M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what size fuse do i need for the inline fuse for the stebel, i have rynos back harness but lookis lkike im missing the inline fuse..

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
I am 90% sure that it is a 20 amp fuse. The harness does not come with the inline fuse. Mine came with one when I bought my Stebel a couple of years back.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,864 Posts
I have a 20 amp in mine. I think Stebel says to use a 15 amp, so either one would work. I fused mine at 20 amp because I already had a holder with the fuse in it, and the wire is big enough that a 20 amp would blow before the wire would burn.

Type I don't know about because I don't know which fuse holder he uses. I have a mini blade type on mine, but I think the harness that comes with the Stebel comes with a regular glass tube (Bosch type). But you can tell by looking at the holder.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
20 amp spade fuse, Get an inline fuse holder at the auto store prolly a buck or two lol

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i went ot the auto parts store, and picked up a inline fuse with a 20 amp....the stebel cheat sheet said 25 amp, so i figured the 20 would work, thanks for the help, now i know i made the right choice :bigthumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts