M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
What the :edit: was that all about! Maybe its just me but what was the point worse yet were in the :edit: was the police...there should be hell to pay for that kinda bull:edit:!!!

That kinda stuff really pi$$e$ me the :edit: off! Sons a :edit:'s!!!

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Well at least they dont have that new "Stunting" law like we do in Ontario. We get our cars impounded, license taken away and up to $10,000 fine on the spot just for doing 50kph over

·
Registered
940 Posts
What the :edit: was that all about! Maybe its just me but what was the point worse yet were in the :edit: was the police...there should be hell to pay for that kinda bull:edit:!!!

That kinda stuff really pi$$e$ me the :edit: off! Sons a :edit:'s!!!
That was the police. :a20:

·
Registered
319 Posts
at like 1:13 Wow that driver looks angry :a20:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Great video pretty funny how the traffic didn't slow down and tailgated the idiots.:eek:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
You have to admit the guy on two wheels has skills.

Bad time and place to show them off, but man.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
did anybody notice that 95% of the cars in that vid were toyotas.?.?.?
and the truck must have had a stuck accelerator...:D

and that guy was just trying to make it to walmart to get his right rear tire fixed.....

·
Registered
172 Posts
I didn't know that toyotas could do that? Although after a tour over there, the driving skills don't surprise me.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I can't believe someone didn't just ride up to that tool on 2 wheels and push his ass over!!!!! And it sounded like that crappy pickup was stuck in first gear or something.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I can't believe someone didn't just ride up to that tool on 2 wheels and push his ass over!!!!! And it sounded like that crappy pickup was stuck in first gear or something.
He was a cab driver in NYC my friend! Really hard to get rid off the habit!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts