M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a Beltronics pro 65 and they don't sell a motorcycle mount. I've searched the net and haven't found anything. I was wondering if someone has any ideas or mods that I could do. Thanks!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
GPS Mount

I have found that RAM Mounts pretty much have a mount for everything!!! Give them a try!

Scrubdude:doorag:

·
Registered
668 Posts
Radar Detector??? Do they even make those anymore? I have not seen one of those since high school. Slow down and enjoy the ride. The 9 is made to have a good time not make good time.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
518 Posts
I run a Techmount radar detector mount with a battery powered Solo S2 cordless radar & laser detector. Works great since when we are all riding in the 3 digits I'm leading the pack anyway.It can be set to beep or light up showing signal strength by beep frequency or light bar or you can turn light off so cop behind you at night don't see it going off or you can plug in an earphone.

I love it. Cordless, so I just grab it with the keys to whatever I'm gonna drive in the morning and I have the bike mount on the handlebars, the car I use suction cups on the windshield, the truck I hang it with a visor mount. :D

Techmount.com

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all your imput guys this really helps!!:bigthumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts