M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
I'm sure it did hurt, as a matter of fact I've see the pictures of her roadrash and it was pretty bad.

The last few days there have been a lot of videos posted of motorcycles crashes, bikers being hit by trains and the likes. I would ask that you not "share" those here. We all know how to use Google if we want to see that kind of stuff. These are real people with real families and I'm sure there are folks here that have lost loved ones to MC accidents or who have been seriously hurt on a motorcycle. No need to dig up bad memories. :confused: Thanks

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Lamonster said:
I'm sure it did hurt, as a matter of fact I've see the pictures of her roadrash and it was pretty bad.

The last few days there have been a lot of videos posted of motorcycles crashes, bikers being hit by trains and the likes. I would ask that you not "share" those here. We all know how to use Google if we want to see that kind of stuff. These are real people with real families and I'm sure there are folks here that have lost loved ones to MC accidents or who have been seriously hurt on a motorcycle. No need to dig up bad memories. :confused: Thanks
Amen Lamont!

G

·
Agree with Lamont, I get all the links from my mom. However, on a side note... If that where my boyfriend I'd wait until he got back to me and if I could stand-up I'd rip him off his Bike and beat him or nail him in the kidney get him to the point that he loses control of his legs and take his bike and leave him behind :evil: I may be little but when I'm mad :evil:

G

·
BlackCherry said:
Yeah, always loved that Honda ad. I remember trying to "build a better mouse trap" as a kid. Fun stuff! :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
my favorite game....those where the days!!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
firecat said:
Agree with Lamont, I get all the links from my mom. However, on a side note... If that where my boyfriend I'd wait until he got back to me and if I could stand-up I'd rip him off his Bike and beat him or nail him in the kidney get him to the point that he loses control of his legs and take his bike and leave him behind :evil: I may be little but when I'm mad :evil:
I'm glad someone else gets all the 'doom and gloom' vids from their (non bike riding) friends (well intentioned no doubt!)..some of the bike vids on this link are interesting..the turbo'd R1 is scary viewing when you lose vision with the wheelies!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts