M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For you to sell your 9 right now, Someone at work offered me on the spot $13,500 for my bike i mean seriously this guy sees all the mods and what i put into it but dosn't realize that it dosn't matter its still valued at what its valued at, He acually went to the credit union to check out the info on the loan but if hes serious or not i dont think theres anyway i can part with my bike, What would you do if someone came to you with a big money offer for your 9 on the spot ???

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
take the money! If someone offered me that kind of cash I would take it and buy another 9 to mod and be able put 3 or 4 grand in the bank.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
I could pay mine off and buy another one for $13,500. I don't know if I'd do it or not, but I"d have a nice little chat with the wife about it.

-JOsh

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
sell it $13,500 is good money, you can buy a really nice one for around $10K and use around $3K to mod it and take the wife and kids out with the $500 cash!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I say do it as well, but this spring, just after I finished my winter mods, I had a guy offer me $13k and I said no.

At the end of a riding season, I am sure I would have taken it.

I would love to start over and do it all again.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I had one no BS offer of $14K on the spot right after I had done all of my modest mods on the bike. If somebody offered me anything close to that I would sell right now.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I'd take 7k for mine but that would be with out any of the 12.5k worthy of bling! I figgure I could get $.50 on the dollar for the bling and then that would work for me, so I guess if sombody had $15k I'd sell it?NOT,Gregg

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'd take $8,500 right now. In fact it's for sale....:bigthumbsup:

As far as $13,500 from a credit union.... It would probably never happen unless the guy has some money to put with it. Credit unions (and most banks) do not like loan more than the bike is "booked" at, regardless of mods. Or the guy is a "high roller" and has some pull at the bank.
With that being said, if the guy shows you the money, sign the bike over!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Sell Sell Sell, I would definatly sell and start over.

·
Registered
973 Posts
As long as the number was right I would do it in a heartbeat. I would then buy another and start all over.

Half the fun is in the modding:clap2:

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
For that price, selling is a NO BRAINER! You could buy a used 9 and put away at least 3-5 grand...

·
Registered
285 Posts
Thats a lot of money, its definitely worth considering. But you would have to watch him pull up everyday at work with your masterpiece :barf:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts