M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thing is addictive. I've been blasting it when ever I head out on a long ride! Even on the highway riding past animals to see what they do.

I've learned:

1: Cows don't notice the horn while they're eating :-\
2: Golfers look over (hopefully before they swing) :D
3: Birds don't fly away at the sound, only when you get near :dontknow:
4: It makes my friends girlfriend jumpa MILE high even with a quick toot :a20:
5: Sometimes when I am using my tank bag and turn left, the button hits the bag and ends up scaring me :eek:

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
This thing is addictive. I've been blasting it when ever I head out on a long ride! Even on the highway riding past animals to see what they do.

I've learned:

5: Sometimes when I am using my tank bag and turn left, the button hits the bag and ends up scaring me :eek:
I've learned you are blowing your horn now:joke:

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
2,013 Posts

I've learned:

Cows just don't giveash1t, lol. They have their own horns...

·
Registered
6,139 Posts

I've learned:

#5 has got me as well:eek: Turning off the signals!

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have learnt:

Don't test it in the garage with the door to the house open. Cat sitting on my better halfs leg (while she was watching TV) gave her some uwelcome acupuncture.
he he he

·
Registered
960 Posts
So, An air horn is a worth while investment? Some days I need one. I loved to do the air horn on golfers yrs ago when I drove a truck, just couldn't resist.:doorag:
DUDE...........;) You MUST do this mod before and over any other. It saved me this summer once and was instrumental at least 2x more. Get Rynos harness and get the horn. Easy install with even minimal skill.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Safety aside , you have to put one of these horns ( stebel or similar ) in your bike , without it the stock horn makes the 109 sound like a scooter .....

·
Registered
1,722 Posts

I've learned:

It really pisses off Security, in the parking structure where I work. hee hee hee:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
I have learnt:

Don't test it in the garage with the door to the house open. Cat sitting on my better halfs leg (while she was watching TV) gave her some uwelcome acupuncture.
he he he
oh wow i would have loved to see that!! :a20::a20::a20::a20:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts