M109 Rider Forums banner

Divide the number of miles you have on your 109 by the number of days you've owned it, and see where

• 1-14 (I'm scared of this damned thing)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15-29 (Cager wannabe)

• 30-44 (Casual Cruiser)

• 45-59 (Bruisin for a Cruisin)

• 60 or greater (Ole Iron Butt)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1150 / 33 = 34.8 .... Casual Cruiser

damned those rainy days! :evil:

G

·
38 Casual Cruiser? Wait a minute, doesn't this depend on where you live? Do I get extra points for any day with temps in the 40's :mad: :mad:?

·
Registered
600 Posts
1405 / 24 = 58.54 Bruizin'

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do I get extra points for any day with temps in the 40's Angry Angry
:D

·
Registered
154 Posts
2261mi/45day = 50 Some of those Bruizin miles were in a snowmobile suit up here in the nor'east.

·
Registered
817 Posts
I'm a Bruiser here. Of course, the Upper Midwest has been drowning in rain until this past week.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hey screw this poll :D are you going to compare Germany´s, or Michigan or Indiana with people that live in Miami, Ft. Worth or LA, hehehehe give me a break ;) If I am not working and it is not raining you can bet that I am riding :D But when it starts pouring down or the first snow flake hits the ground you can bet "she" is staying parked in the garage.

·
Registered
108 Posts
VTtwinner said:
If it ever stops **&%* raining here in the Northeast I'll put some miles on!! :swear:
I hear that, the midwest has been getting some rain too (MN). I only have 170 miles on in 3 weeks - I'm rated as "scared of this damn thing". Being that its raining every day makes more time in the garage tinkering with it - i.e. side mount license plate, LED's, tach move, etc.

·
Registered
169 Posts
**e-hem**

Excuse me, I will be unable to participate in the plebeian ritual until you place a titular category labeled:

"Master of the Universe; Ruler of all that I survey; and all around nice guy..."

:joke:

·
Registered
154 Posts
sjnoble2 said:
**e-hem**

Excuse me, I will be unable to participate in the plebeian ritual until you place a titular category labeled:

"Master of the Universe; Ruler of all that I survey; and all around nice guy..."

:joke:
Sorry I am already using that one :D

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Umm, well I just got my bike Friday night, and it rained most of the day yesterday. I drove over 500 miles to pick up 2 kids on saturday and still got a short ride in when I got back, so maybe I'll start counting next weekend. So far this bike rocks! :bigthumbsup:
Faster than my Vulcan 2000, VTX 1800C, Valkyrie, Road Star, Nomad, etc. 7 years, 10 bikes, whew! So many bikes, so little time! :a20:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts