M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sigh up on a fourum call Concours fanatic, since i bought a C1400, and every time i post something i get hammer, are this riders that anus to every thing if u post a picture u get hammer because u are not wearing their require gear, if u do a mod some engineer guy comes back with all of this calculation mathematics equations why this mod is not safe, i guess cruser riders are more relax, sorry i just had to vent a little its really getting anoying!

·
Registered
183 Posts
I've noticed a lot of ball busting on here too. It doesn't sound anything like the other site! Every crowd has its odd balls but it sounds like you might have found an odd ball site!

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
i used to see a lot of that on a R1 forum i used to belong to.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,877 Posts
That's interesting. I belong to two truck forums and one is like that, while the other is like here. One believes that if you use anything other than stock spark plugs you must be crazy, the other thinks if you don't change to something else you are. Same truck type too.

Just hang here Joel, we can probably learn how to mod the C1400 if needed. :D

·
Registered
595 Posts
How do you like that Concourse so far? Never rode one...Does it pull as hard as I suspect it would with 160HP at the rear wheel? :drool:

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
"What is wrong with this fourum?"

...:eek:is that anything like a fiveum?:joke::joke:

what's wrong with this forum? ...me:bigthumbsup: and several other unnamed members:bigthumbsup::joke:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I sigh up on a fourum call Concours fanatic, since i bought a C1400, and every time i post something i get hammer, are this riders that anus to every thing if u post a picture u get hammer because u are not wearing their require gear, if u do a mod some engineer guy comes back with all of this calculation mathematics equations why this mod is not safe, i guess cruser riders are more relax, sorry i just had to vent a little its really getting anoying!
Just smile :D....and tell 'em to STUFF IT!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
How do you like that Concourse so far? Never rode one...Does it pull as hard as I suspect it would with 160HP at the rear wheel? :drool:
It's the most balance bike ever, it does everything perfect, i have own six bikes and this one is by far the best, i love my 109 it is a torque monster compare to any other bike, the C14 does not have the cool factor like the M109, I lower the C14 one inch front and 2 in the rear the handling did not change at all, the C14 fourum made such a big deal about this. any way here's a picture after i lower it. performance is fast but nothing like a litter bike, those guys will do circle around me.

Oh yeah they hated this picture they sai i'm a bad parent!

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Tru dat! And besides Joel, you have us. We could wage war on them if they piss you off bad enough. A bunch of us get screen names then go over there and flood their boards with BS..:D:evil::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Tru dat! And besides Joel, you have us. We could wage war on them if they piss you off bad enough. A bunch of us get screen names then go over there and flood their boards with BS..:D:evil::bigthumbsup:
Oh, So the truth is out. Just how many screen names do you have on this forum and how many times did one of those names start some chit here? :joke:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Oh, So the truth is out. Just how many screen names do you have on this forum and how many times did one of those names start some chit here? :joke:
I don't sh$t where I eat....No aliases on any of the forums I participate.:D:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
813 Posts
That is a gorgeous bike (the Connie)...does that have any type of cruise control on it?

I like it!

Did that price (wow!!!) come with the bags?

I was considering a Wing or a Beemer as a nice touring bike but may have to consider the Concourse!!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The bike is the base of the concourse, in 2009 there was two options
ABS and none ABS in 2010 you get Trc- ABS as an option and heater grips are standard.

The bike i bought was a demo bike at the dealer, but realy the only one that rode the bike was the mechanic he took it home and back a few days the bike had less than 200 miles on it and the C14 comes with a 3yrs waranty.... i all ready put 1500 miles on it in two weeks!!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Just smile!!:p,and be yourself!!!!...:bigthumbsup:......:dontknow:Stating an opion,and being hammered!!..Not Cool!!..:confused:

:agree:You could tell'em to Stuff It,too!!!:D..If need be!!:joke::a20: Taking thing's to personal on,and behind a screen!!..Naaaaaa!!!
Just enjoy,and read on!!!...JMHO!!..;)

Take Care,Ride Safe!!...:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
my brothers ST forum is like that too he said. he still does what he wants but it funny he said that they think that they are motorcycle "purists".......whatever...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Oh yeah they hated this picture they sai i'm a bad parent!
Unfortunately although I would not say you're a bad parent, IT IS BAD PARENTING to put your offspring on that bike without all the gear even if you go with minimal gear yourself.

You can disagree with my view.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts