M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Called Suzuki today to order new accessories that i have part numbers for off their web site like the billet flame engine cover (# 990a0-75057) and drive shaft cover(#990a0-75053) and he did not even have those part #'s yet. so he called me back and told me they would not be available till the end of august (what is up with that). told me i could order them latter in the week so when they are available they will have them for me. I told them the 2007 models are showing up and we still cant get parts for 2006. SUZUKI GET ON THE STICK I WANT SOME PARTS :mad:

·
Registered
450 Posts
You think they would have this SH.....T figured out before they release a model. Heck people could have it loaded up the way they want it before even riding it. NO NO NO let the aftermarket guys beat you to the punch. I'd imagine suzuki could sell more which would help keep the cost down. Thats it.

G

·
Don't you think that a company the size Suzuki would have someone watching this site for feedback and r&d?

oldold

·
Registered
151 Posts
Could it be, they fielded the 109 as kinda' a hail mary, fling it and see what sticks thing. And now they are doing the HOLY CRAP, BATMAN! backstroke trying to catch up to our exuberant enthusiasm, buying them almost as fast as they land???

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just a note got august issue of MOTORCYCLE CRUISER (no articles on m109r) but in 2nd to last page of mag add for m109riders.com this site is getting bigger.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Very typical of a new model bike.... it's really no big deal. The service manuals are normally slow getting out as well. Microfiche is a bit faster to be released.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts