M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys... Still in the process of blacking out my bike and I want to replace the derby cover, but have no idea what would happen if I remove it. Whats under there? Do I need to drain anything? For all I know there could be a live hamster in there... Is it as simple as it seems to remove and replace?

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
That is not what I found when I looked under there.

There were partially digested pieces of the last HD it had eaten, and beyond that, what looked like and I assumed to be the starter.

·
Registered
595 Posts
LOL....be careful, that 9 has a voracious appetite for HD's!! :evil:

·
Registered
3,740 Posts

There were partially digested pieces of the last HD it had eaten, and beyond that, what looked like and I assumed to be the starter.
:a20:

G

·

I don't know about yours, but mine has a stator under there somewhere.

Along with my spare key. Hmmmm....maybe I shouldn't have told ya that.

:confused:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
derby

Hi guys... Still in the process of blacking out my bike and I want to replace the derby cover, but have no idea what would happen if I remove it. Whats under there? Do I need to drain anything? For all I know there could be a live hamster in there... Is it as simple as it seems to remove and replace?
nothing, only take out bolts @ 10, 2, & 6, the rest are cosmetic.. no problem removing it....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts