M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the center to center spacing on stock bones? Looking to make my own but would like to have the new ones made before taking old ones out.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,080 Posts

It seems as thought the ratio is roughly the same as it is on the M50's, 1/8" longer center to center equates to a 1/2" drop. This is a diagram for 1.5" drop. So, on stock bones, center to center, they would be 3/8" CLOSER together. So center to center, 4.375".

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Hink, for clearing that up. Thats the drawing i came across and didnt know if it was stock or not.

·
Registered
973 Posts

It seems as thought the ratio is roughly the same as it is on the M50's, 1/8" longer center to center equates to a 1/2" drop. This is a diagram for 1.5" drop. So, on stock bones, center to center, they would be 3/8" CLOSER together. So center to center, 4.375".
Hey, that drawing looks familiar!
By the way, the center to center on this drawing actually gives you closer to a two inch drop.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Hey, that drawing looks familiar!
By the way, the center to center on this drawing actually gives you closer to a two inch drop.
I love using useful threads. Unfortunetly, there was alot of non-sense on that thread from others as well. So I just used what was essential to the question. Oh, and great job by the way!:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,870 Posts
Info from another member that made his own. I've measured the stock and they are right. My supposedly 2" drop Yana Shiki bones measure 4 3/4" c/c, and they do in fact drop it more than 2". So they appear to match the list too.

Stock is 4 7/16"
1" drop is 4 9/16"
1 1/2" drop is 4 5/8"
2" drop is 4 11/16"
2 1/2' drop is 4 3/4"
3" drop is 4 15/16"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts